Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Used the Hex-1......

Hey guys, I just went to a tourney and they had the Hex-1 and Hex-1 grips out for people to mess with. I have pics on my phone, but I dont know how to upload them to a pc :(. Does anyone know how? ...Anyways, the stick blade has the hex-core, and if you put the blade under a light, you can see all of the little hexagon indents (pretty cool). The shaft has a great look to it (white for the hex and dark grey for the hex-1 grip). The grip felt terrible though, VERY weak. Felt like there was almost nothing on the shaft. Blade had pretty nice feel, but was very small compared to other OPS's. The stick cushioned the puck pretty nicely too.... Pretty nice stick. Any other questions feel free to ask :)

Hey guys, I just went to a tourney and they had the Hex-1 and Hex-1 grips out for people to mess with. I have pics on my phone, but I dont know how to upload them to a pc :(. Does anyone know how? ...Anyways, the stick blade has the hex-core, and if you put the blade under a light, you can see all of the little hexagon indents (pretty cool). The shaft has a great look to it (white for the hex and dark grey for the hex-1 grip). The grip felt terrible though, VERY weak. Felt like there was almost nothing on the shaft. Blade had pretty nice feel, but was very small compared to other OPS's. The stick cushioned the puck pretty nicely too.... Pretty nice stick. Any other questions feel free to ask :)

try emailing the pictures from your phone to your email address.

all those greasy tyke/atom hands :P

kovalchuk, what do you mean the blades are 1/2" shorter heightwise? is it just the pattern you had or are they all just really really short heightwise blades?

Yeah on this topic, did riberio just switch to Mission?? Cuz in my USA Hockey mag. theres a huge 2 page ad for the Hex-1, and they have a pic of him with the stick...or is him with mission old news??

But anyways, I like the look of it, I can't wait til it hits the shelves

When I get the catalogue.

Next up is Easton. I have the meeting on Tuesday (YES, WE ARE MEETING WITH EASTON, believe it or not) It'll be done later in the week.

all those greasy tyke/atom hands :P

kovalchuk, what do you mean the blades are 1/2" shorter heightwise? is it just the pattern you had or are they all just really really short heightwise blades?

If it was the Elias pattern, then it was probably just the pattern he saw because my Elias L-2 is also a noticeable bit thinner (as in bottom of blade to the top) than my Fedorov Inno's and Tkachuk Xn10.

If it was the Elias pattern, then it was probably just the pattern he saw because my Elias L-2 is also a noticeable bit thinner (as in bottom of blade to the top) than my Fedorov Inno's and Tkachuk Xn10.

that is probably it. I noticed that as well. the elias is substantially shorter height-wise than the modano, federov, and its clones...the elias is just short in general

Do we get an 05 mission catalog full review also?

We may be seeing our Mission rep on Thursday. We're on the fringe of his territory so it's hard for him to get out here.