Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2005 Mission Catalogue Review

The protective line is still available....

Fantastic, the M1 shin and elbows have been very popular here.

Yea the elbows and shins have been working amazing for me, except for straps... they're kinda stretching out and don't stay as tight, but thats to be expected. I'll be getting the shoulders this summer most likely.

Said this before but no one answered... we'll try it again.

Is the Hex-1 shaft not made by  Aldila?  I don't see the little "a" logo on the shaft of it like I do on the M-1 and M-1 Grip.

Hex-1 - This stick is Mission's top dog for 2005.  The shaft has a different feel than the M-1 (not as boxy) and they are using 4 materials in their shaft to increase strength. 

Could someone please tell me what is meant by the comment that the feel of the Hex-1 is "not as boxy" as that of the M-1. I've never used an M-1, so may be that's why I don't know what a boxy feeling is. Thanks.

Saw the stuff today. The Hex-1 is REAL NICE. That Ribeiro curve is beautiful. Feels like a lie 5, smaller curve than Modano, slight mid. The final L7 also is really nice, the tongue is very nice as well.

Hex-1 - This stick is Mission's top dog for 2005.  The shaft has a different feel than the M-1 (not as boxy) and they are using 4 materials in their shaft to increase strength. 

Could someone please tell me what is meant by the comment that the feel of the Hex-1 is "not as boxy" as that of the M-1. I've never used an M-1, so may be that's why I don't know what a boxy feeling is. Thanks.

Square shaft.

That Ribeiro curve is  beautiful.  Feels like a lie 5, smaller curve than Modano, slight mid.

Mid?? The catalogue lists the Ribeiro as a heel. But then again, Mission seems to always describe their blades a little different than the other manufacturers. I was really hoping it would be a heel or mid-heel.

I say it is a heel...

Justin, if you happen to have an L2 blade in the office, bill the shop and send it to me. I'd be happy to put the matter to rest. B)

I saw the line today and liked most of it. The Ribeiro is a heel as far as I can tell. It looks just about perfect to me.

I saw the line today and liked most of it. The Ribeiro is a heel as far as I can tell. It looks just about perfect to me.

5'ish lie?

5'ish lie?

Seemed like it. We didn't spend much time on the sticks and the lie looked 5-ish when I grabbed the Hex.

how much do the L series and the s500 skates cost

L7 and S500 both have a suggested retail price of $429

Is the difference between the 2005/2004 Pitch 3 holder only in the screws and adjustment tool? i.e. can '04 Pitch holders be retro-fitted with '05 nuts/bolts, or is the new holder slightly different in that respect?