Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
bgspillz

Warrior Customizer - Covert Pro Plus NHL Foam?

I'm looking at getting a new pair of custom coverts and I noticed the Covert Pro Plus which has the new NHL foam. Has anyone tried these? Are they heavier or bulkier then the standard Covert Pros with the Phantom Foam Protection? Will I notice a huge difference?

Better question, why can't you customize a pair of QRL gloves with Axyflex cuffs!? Just like the retail version, but custom colors... I was able to do it 2 yrs ago but Warrior no longer lets you do it...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OzziesDad said:

I'm just taking a stab here, but maybe because the new QR Edge gloves are coming out relatively soon?

They may have abandoned custom support for the QRL. 

Actually, I believe it's been quite awhile (at least 6 months?) since you're able to custom order QRL gloves. I just can't understand why Warrior won't custom QRL's, I just really like the Axyflex cuffs! To be specific, a pair of Islanders or Oilers (Navy with orange fingers) QRL would be perfect! C'mon Warrior! WTF! I hope the QR Edge will continue with the Axyflex with customizing options...

Edited by Coldclay

I ordered a pair for my son in October at my local shop and they still havent come in! It is now a running joke for us when I walk in to get something. I cant believe that a company would do that, maybe if Im lucky htey will be ready for fall season?