Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
VegasHockey

Black felt replacement tongues?

Have a customer who is wanting to replace his skates tongues and prefer black felt. What companies make replacement tongues with black felt? I told him I could remove the tongues and use black felt but he wants something "off the shelf" like Nash, for example. They only make white, from what I know. 

@JR Boucicaut might have a suggestion?

10 hours ago, marka said:

Howdy,

Doesn't True make extra tongues and offer black as an option?

Mark

These are for a pair of CCM skates, not True. Otherwise, I could easily supply replacement True tongues. 

12 hours ago, Nicholas G said:

These are for a pair of CCM skates, not True. Otherwise, I could easily supply replacement True tongues. 

•  

Does the logo on the tongues matter? 

13 hours ago, Nicholas G said:

•  

But you say he'd be willing to accept Nash tongues (if they had black felt) which aren't CCM either?

Edited by Larry54

Howdy,

33 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

Does the logo on the tongues matter? 

Or can True just leave it off and/or can it be removed?

My guess is that if you care enough about what color your felt is, you probably aren't going to be happy about having True on the tongue of your CCM skates.  🙂

Mark

1 hour ago, marka said:

Howdy,

Or can True just leave it off and/or can it be removed?

My guess is that if you care enough about what color your felt is, you probably aren't going to be happy about having True on the tongue of your CCM skates.  🙂

Mark

I thought when you get their skates you can customize the tongue for whatever you want