Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MoCorleone

Greatskate.com : 2005 equipment for preorder

I really wonder about the Synergy EPs. Were they not supposed to be released last year or something? When I bought them, my LHS informed me a week later that I "had the last pair for the year(and they only had two pairs total, one short and one long)". Most online shops didnt even have them. Now I realize there is no difference between them and the 05/900(other than the "900" on the bicep pad, which arent on mine).

Brilliant, have people place orders now and not be able to fill them in 3 months.

But if you saw my post, they make interest on your money...that's the trick ;)

i was just checkin out the new easton gloves on the site and honeslty i dont like em too much. i think the best lookin ones are the cheap hg 500's.

The CCM tacks line of gloves look awesome. The skates are iffy tho. I love the color of the synergy ST. I dont like the way the design varies throught the whole line of synergy gloves and skates.

$159 for the SL. I was expecting something closer to $180 or so. We'll see; I've got to get some good feedback on the stick before I decide to order any or not.

im not the one supplying the credit card.. my teamate wanted to know if anyone else wanted to put in an order with him... im just giving the $160 in cash when it gets here in 3 or so months.. i dont know if thats any better but all i know is im payin the 160 to him

Not only do they get interest but they also get larger discounts on their bookings by knowing they have the stuff sold already. So if they have pre-orders for 1000 sticks, they order them with their booking, sweet deal for them all the way.