Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bthompson1286

CCM Supra Pants model question

I had a pair but can't remember the model #.  I think they were $249...best that I could find.  I believe I got them from either Ocean or Great Skate.  They were like skating in a bunker...in terms of protection and bulk.  They also took about as long to dry as my 70's Cooper Pros.  I can't remember if I found them to play heavy.  I'm much happier in today's pants. Any reason you are looking for these particular pants?  

On 5/13/2020 at 11:45 AM, bthompson1286 said:

I'm trying to find a CCM Supra Pant Model that had 2 belts and the CCM logo on the side of the Pant was plastic not cloth.  They came out around 1998-2002

Just curious, you want to buy it to wear it or as a collector's item?

Red with yellow and black is a weirdass colorway. Love it! 

I feel like with 80s and 90s gloves and pants, you were more likely to find unique and quirky color schemes. - Is that true, or am I just being nostalgic and misremembering? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JR Boucicaut said:

yep, thats them.  i had them in high school.  thank you.  bought them at a place called sports specialties in danvers ma. It became a pure hockey

Edited by bthompson1286