Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sniper9

CCM girdle sizing

I'm looking a true new jetspeed girdle and I'm having issues with deciding on a size. 

I'm 5'10 and 165 lbs 32" waist 31 pant size. 

I currently Warrior qredge pants in a Small and they fit perfect. 

The issue is CCMs size chart shows a small as 5'4-5'7 and 28-32" waist. I know the height won't be too big of a deal since the CCM girdled length is adjustable. But not sure how the waist will be. CCM seems to have a smaller range between sizes. The Medium is 5'8-5'10 and waist size of 32-36. Most other brands, small is a waist size of 30-34 and and height up to 5'10. 

I'm leaning to the small, but I'd be right on the very end of the sizing in terms of waist size. My waist is actually the largest my waist has been in a while bc of covid as my pants size was 29-30 for the longest time.  Medium I'm afraid if I lose a bit of weight around the waist that it will be too big. 

Basically just want some insight as to whether people who have used ccm pants or girdle systems can confirm whether they stayed with the same size as other brand pants or went up a size. 

2 hours ago, Sniper9 said:

I'm looking a true new jetspeed girdle and I'm having issues with deciding on a size. 

I'm 5'10 and 165 lbs 32" waist 31 pant size. 

I currently Warrior qredge pants in a Small and they fit perfect. 

The issue is CCMs size chart shows a small as 5'4-5'7 and 28-32" waist. I know the height won't be too big of a deal since the CCM girdled length is adjustable. But not sure how the waist will be. CCM seems to have a smaller range between sizes. The Medium is 5'8-5'10 and waist size of 32-36. Most other brands, small is a waist size of 30-34 and and height up to 5'10. 

I'm leaning to the small, but I'd be right on the very end of the sizing in terms of waist size. My waist is actually the largest my waist has been in a while bc of covid as my pants size was 29-30 for the longest time.  Medium I'm afraid if I lose a bit of weight around the waist that it will be too big. 

Basically just want some insight as to whether people who have used ccm pants or girdle systems can confirm whether they stayed with the same size as other brand pants or went up a size. 

I own the Warrior Covert QRE Pro girdle in a size medium and just got the new Jetspeed girdle also in a medium. I find they fit close in size but the CCM is slightly more snug, not significant though.  I would personally recommend a small based on the information you shared. 

Edited by SkateWorksPNW

Thanks for the replies. I ended up ordering both a medium and small, and will return one of them. Good ol PayPal with return shipping reimbursement

Edited by Sniper9
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Sniper9 said:

Thanks for the replies. I ended up ordering both a medium and small, and will return one of them. Good ol PayPal with return shipping reimbursement

Thats the best way to do it. Good job! 

• Like 1

Hey I am exactly the same height and weight and pant size as you and I wear a medium in the Tacks 7092 girdle. It is the best fitting girdle I have ever worn and is perfect length / still have plenty of room for adjustment in the waist if I were to to put on extra weight as well as plenty of extra room if I were to lose weight and needed to tighten the belt system up.  I know this is not the girdle you are looking at, but I believe i have seen that the jetspeed and tacks girdle will be very similar in their fit and sizing. 

Edited by Lithuanian_dangler207
  • Like 1

Dragging this thread up... as I have similar questions about the CCM girdles and girdles in general. 

OP - what did you end up keeping?  The small or medium?

I have a pair of medium Bauer girdles (MX3) that were handed down to me.  My typical pant waist size is in the range given but on the lower end (I usually wear a 33 or 34), but I am way shorter than the recommended height (I'm 5-5/5-6).  I sometimes feel like the hip pads restrict me a bit when I try to get low/squat and even though my waist falls in the range given, I have to really pull the velcro over to get them to fit snug on my waist/hips or they can slip down on me a bit.  Wondering if searching out a size small Bauer girdle might be a better fit or maybe a CCM girdle would work.

How snug do you want a girdle to fit compared to ice pants?  Should they fit close to the body all over?  I took the shells off and can see spots that could be tighter/more form fitting.  But maybe my perception of tight is off as I used to do a lot of road cycling, so spandex was an everyday fabric.     

1 hour ago, krisdrum said:

Dragging this thread up... as I have similar questions about the CCM girdles and girdles in general. 

I have a pair of medium Bauer girdles (MX3) that were handed down to me.  My typical pant waist size is in the range given but on the lower end (I usually wear a 33 or 34), but I am way shorter than the recommended height (I'm 5-5/5-6).  I sometimes feel like the hip pads restrict me a bit when I try to get low/squat and even though my waist falls in the range given, I have to really pull the velcro over to get them to fit snug on my waist/hips or they can slip down on me a bit.  Wondering if searching out a size small Bauer girdle might be a better fit or maybe a CCM girdle would work.

How snug do you want a girdle to fit compared to ice pants?  Should they fit close to the body all over?  I took the shells off and can see spots that could be tighter/more form fitting.  But maybe my perception of tight is off as I used to do a lot of road cycling, so spandex was an everyday fabric.     

On all of my girdles I have to get the shell adjusted because they fit too loose otherwise. I look like gansta some rapper out of the 90 if I don't get them slimmed down. lol

Edited by SkateWorksPNW

8 hours ago, krisdrum said:

I returned the medium and cancelled the order on the small and ended up with traditional pants. I ended up getting the ft1 pants in medium. They are pretty snug and fit more like a larger small. The medium ft1 pants fit snugger in the right places vs the girdle. Girdle felt kind of of sloppy for me in a medium. And the shell actually restricted movement for me. But to each their own. 

Ok.  So @SkateWorksPNW you like your girdles really tight and form fitting?  Maybe I just need to go try stuff on to see how it compares and figure out if what I have is ok.  They are nice high end pants, I'd hate to not use them, but if they don't fit well, being expensive isn't going to help me.