Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2005 CCM Catalogue Review

Not to be "that guy," but it's been almost three weeks. Have the scans been forgotten about? I'm really excited because I want to check out the new pants because I need a new pair.

Exactly how different are the new Tacks? My dad has worn tacks for like 30 years and he's worried about the change, if he ever needs skates again. :P

Not to be "that guy," but it's been almost three weeks. Have the scans been forgotten about? I'm really excited because I want to check out the new pants because I need a new pair.

I haven't had time, maybe CCM will be nice enough to make a nice PDF of their catalog for us.

Exactly how different are the new Tacks? My dad has worn tacks for like 30 years and he's worried about the change, if he ever needs skates again. :P

I believe they said the fit was based on the old 651. Maybe your dad had a pair of them.

DOH!! Just when I thought I was finally going to get more detail on the Tacks skate line up.....aaaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhh!

EDIT: The CCM website has their new line up. So much for Mod having the inside info on this one!

http://www.ccmsports.com

Edited by jjtt99

Dude, we still reviewed the line before anyone else did. Plus it is an 85-pg catalogue. Your bitching is partly why it wasn't a priority to scan it. I already know that we won't do it next year. Ungrateful people I tell ya...