Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karly14

chronological stick use

Wow talk about a trip down memory lane. First stick ever was a CCM something or other back in the early to mid 80's. Here are some others I remember using.

Cooper (?)

Titan (TPM2020)

Louisville (TPS)

Canadien (6001, 7001)

Sher-Wood (5030, 7000, 7030, 9030)

Koho (ProFibre, Revolution)

Christian (Superstick 2000?)

Bauer (3030)

Easton (Lots of different shafts)

Inno (1100)

CCM Vector

Louisville (Response, XN10)

There are plenty of others I can't think of at the moment. The ones I miss the most are the old Titan 2020's (Gretzky model), I still have an old busted one laying around somewhere..

If I can remember right...

Koho Profibre-Easton Gretzky-Easton A/C 7100-Louisville CXS-Koho Revolution-Easton Convex-Easton A/C 7000-Koho Vector DRC-Easton T-Flex Graphite-Innovative PF1000-Easton A/C Convex-Easton Ultra Lite-Bauer DET-Koho Revolution DRC-Easton Ultra Comp(or whatever it was with "shark skin")-Easton A/G 7000-Koho CoreLight-Easton Z-Bubble-Easton Grip Lite-Innovative 1100-Koho ABS Cap-Easton Synergy-TPS Response-TPS Response Rubber-Easton Z-Bubble Grip-Easton Synthesis/Grip-Nike Apollo-TPS XN10-Easton Si-Core-Easton Stealth

1st: couple of wood sticks jr/sr

2nd: Easton Taperwall

3rd: Franklin Carbon/Wood shaft

4th: Easton Ultra Lite

5th: Bauer TriFlex

6th: TPS Response XN10

The mid-80's are memory lane?? Dang - I'm old then! I started hockey in 1976 - six years old.

early 70's Northland - with the three green stripes on the shaft (there were no numbers then), dead-straight blade Sr. model cut way down to fit me, blade cut down as well.

I remember the 'fish-skinned' look (thick fibreglass) Canadiens. My uncle gave me one for Christmas - lasted till the same time the next year!! You couldn't wear them out!

I had an orange Artis with a blue ABS blade in peewee - early 80's.

A fibreglass/foam filled Chimo stick that splintered like mad when it broke.

One of the first Innovatives - black with blue and white graphics - and the polarfibre grip. A model 1000 maybe?

Now I have a pro-stock orange Synergy (not a Si-Core). Fun to see the development over the years.

First stick- Vic woodie LH

... realized I wasn't left handed...

Used Bauer Supreme 3030 jr. woodies habitually...

First composite stick- Easton Cyclone with Bauer Supreme Lindros woodie.

First OPS- Easton Synergy Yzerman pro stock.

Current- Bauer Vapor XX P91/ Bauer Vapor XX Patrick Sharp pro stock.

Alright I like the first stick type thing. That I can do ...

First Wood: Pro Return Gretzky Titan 2020

First Aluminum: Black Canadien 9001. Made by Easton.

First Composite shaft: Easton Ultra-Lite

First OPS: Koho XL

First Wood: Super small cut down Sr. KoHo with ABS blade (cut so short it only reads KoHo, and then first one I played with was a Skor.

First Aluminium: Blue and black Easton Aluminium.

First Graphite: Easton E-Flex or KoHo CoreLight

First OPS: Xcite, but my first "real" OPS was a Hesleper Nemesis Alpha I just recently bought. Then I bought an R+ and then a XX and now I've broken all of them and am on my Stealth.

Current sticks (I use): Easton Stealth, Inno 1100, and my custom woodies.

Branches Something Thousand (Can't tell because it's cut off. It's that short)

Straight Blade, Black Bauer Something, Koho 2260, Gretzgy Hespeller, Easton Ultra Carbon with a Allison curve something, Easton ZBubble with a Louisville Xtra Lite blade,

Easton SyNergy Grip Yzerman, and what I use currently, an Easton SyNergy Si-Core Yzerman

Started with and old cooper black wood stick with a straight blade, then used some more woddies. Then i eventually moved up to A red Easton Shootout Jr aluminum stick. Then went to the Silver nike aluminem. Then to some more woddies and now using My larinov pro black response shaft with a Xv hossa blade

some kinda sherwood woodie int a e-flex senior an yzerman e-flex senior

a ccm heat senior a tps response senior a tsm 21 titan senior a canadian cpm85 senior and a 5030 senior

koho revolution wood stick >>>> easton classic aluminum shaft with koho blade >>>> easton e-flex with easton blade >>>> easton cyclone with koho blade oz-something pattern>>>> easton z-bubble with easton blade (yzerman) >>>> easton synergy yzerman>>>> eastoon grip synergy (gold shanny) >>>> Mission M-1 gaborik >>>> Easton Synergy >>>> tps resonse rubber >>>> easton synthesis with composite blade modano >>>> easton ultra lite with wood easton blade (modano) then composite baure blade (lindros) >>>>easton grip synthesis with wood blade (modano) >>>> bauer vapor XX lindros >>>> innovative true 1 mogilny>>>> easton si-core modano >>>> response plus nash >>>> easton stealth sakic >>>> easton stealth modano >>>> looking for a new one (looking at 1100 tapered with some kind of blade)

some of the OPS i had two of at a time... the shafts were mostly experimental... the first synthesis was from a easton skate buying offer thing... throw in a few woodies and thats it...

the fact that i remembered the sticks is incredible. none of it is made up. i even remeber breaking my cyclone in the locker room after a game in peewee because we were all showing off flex. but when i started remebering the patterns of all my blades from such a long time ago i got a little freaked out... :blink:

First woody-white koho cut really short

First shaft-Nike Ignite 5(awesome shaft)

First OPS-Tps Response(yellow one)

Current sticks:Innovative 1100 shaft R2 woody blade, and synthesis shaft blade combo

koho ultimate, koho revolution, sherwood 7000, sherwood 9950, innovative pf1000, easton a/g 7000,synergy, inno 1100, inno novius tapered, v120, novius grip tapered. I'm sure I missed some sticks. The novius tapered shafts are my favorite to date.