Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
SFL

True Catalyst 9X Gloves

I find True pretty funny. According to them the Project X weighs 355 grams, but none of the sticks I weighed (about 8 ) were less than 360 grams...

But then one of their influencers here says this stick is lighter than the Project X... sure.

1 hour ago, Hills said:

I find True pretty funny. According to them the Project X weighs 355 grams, but none of the sticks I weighed (about 8 ) were less than 360 grams...

But then one of their influencers here says this stick is lighter than the Project X... sure.

Yeah, I recall weighing the A5.2 when I got it and also weighed it about 7 grams heavier than the stated weight.  On the flip side, that stick is so perfectly balanced that it feels almost like a sub 400g stick.

• Like 1

They look kinda weird to me and my experience with anything True other than skates and sticks has not made me interested in trying anything new