Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Westside

Where to buy replacement XS dial?

Just noticed that the dial on one of my FT6 Pro skates cracked. I’ve heard this happen to others, but I can’t find a replacement part locally or online. This is the newer/larger dial and everyone only sells the smaller dial. 

I’ve reached out to CCM and am waiting to hear back. I don’t plan on swapping steel before my next game and I hope it will stay in place, but it’s still concerning and needs to be repaired. 

Does anyone know where to buy the updated dials? 

IMG_4949.thumb.jpeg.4b32faaa9b660d74fc31558a1e5005ed.jpeg

3 hours ago, Westside said:

Just noticed that the dial on one of my FT6 Pro skates cracked. I’ve heard this happen to others, but I can’t find a replacement part locally or online. This is the newer/larger dial and everyone only sells the smaller dial. 

I’ve reached out to CCM and am waiting to hear back. I don’t plan on swapping steel before my next game and I hope it will stay in place, but it’s still concerning and needs to be repaired. 

Does anyone know where to buy the updated dials? 

IMG_4949.thumb.jpeg.4b32faaa9b660d74fc31558a1e5005ed.jpeg

It seems all replacements sold are the v1 dial and not the more recently updated pro stock dial. I have a few extra dials from pro stock holders, if your pin and spring are still good.

2024-04-27-14-12-43.png

1 hour ago, VegasHockey said:

It seems all replacements sold are the v1 dial and not the more recently updated pro stock dial. I have a few extra dials from pro stock holders, if your pin and spring are still good.

I haven’t pulled them out in case the dial breaks further, but I’d imagine they’re in good shape. Can I buy a pair off you? 

CCM warranty is giving me a hard time because I can’t find a receipt. I told them I don’t care about warranty I simply want to buy the part. They’re looking into if that’s possible. Huh?!? The other dials are sold for $10 a pair. Why would this dial be any different???

On 5/3/2024 at 3:00 PM, Westside said:

CCM warranty is giving me a hard time because I can’t find a receipt. I told them I don’t care about warranty I simply want to buy the part. They’re looking into if that’s possible. Huh?!? The other dials are sold for $10 a pair. Why would this dial be any different???

Maybe they just don’t manufacture those ones individually and are trying to find a way to send you new holders?

Edited by GoalForFun

On 5/3/2024 at 2:00 PM, Westside said:

Where did you buy them, and why isn’t that store handling this for you? (If it’s a warranty issue, they should be)

I honestly don’t even remember where I bought them. Warranty isn’t the point. I have zero issue paying a measly $10 for replacements. Of course, if they continue to break that would be an issue as I was going into these skates because of durability issues with True 

On 5/6/2024 at 8:15 PM, Westside said:

I honestly don’t even remember where I bought them. Warranty isn’t the point. I have zero issue paying a measly $10 for replacements. Of course, if they continue to break that would be an issue as I was going into these skates because of durability issues with True 

When I get back from Denver, I can send you a couple I have lying around. 

• Like 1