Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top_shelf_24

HAHAHA!

That was one of my all time favorite hockey moments, immediately followed with one of my worst.

what was the worst ?

That was one of my all time favorite hockey moments, immediately followed with one of my worst.

what was the worst ?

Flyers scored to eliminate the leafs from the playoffs.

It's always great watching the Leafs get knocked out of the playoffs. I would have a tough time fully enjoying the playoffs if I didn't get to watch that moment every year.

Lol I feel for ya, I was like HAHAHA then damnit!

It's always great watching the Leafs get knocked out of the playoffs.  I would have a tough time fully enjoying the playoffs if I didn't get to watch that moment every year.

Yeah, its tough being a Leaf's fan. The Leaf's best chance at a Cup this decade would be if there was shortened season, so for a while, the lockout wasn't looking completely bad for Leafs fans. Still, I'd rather be a Leaf fan and lose than be a Canuck fan and well....lose. Not like you guys are going to win the Cup anytime soon either.

The best part about the hit was that, watching it on TV, you could see it coming about a second before it actually happened. I was watching, and I remember jumping up a bit and moving towards the television when I saw Domi lining Kapanen up. My buddy, who was sitting next to me at the time, didn't get up, but he did go "Uh oh" well before the actual hit...

So do I. I remember how the commentators were saying that Darcy "plays with no class" and how "dirty" that hit was. Very different to listen to the American tv commentators than to Neale and Cole.

What part of that video was funny? Lucky it wasn't a career ending injury....if I remember correctly, *ucker left his feet a bit on that hit, right before that clip starts.

I'll try to find the clip, but it's a bit more funny that that one. (Tucker plays dead on ice after a real clean hit... ;)

What part of that video was funny? Lucky it wasn't a career ending injury....if I remember correctly, *ucker left his feet a bit on that hit, right before that clip starts.

I'll try to find the clip, but it's a bit more funny that that one. (Tucker plays dead on ice after a real clean hit... ;)

yey, i love clips :)

I don't care where you come from, that hit was not clean.

When you have your hands up that high against an opponent that small, there is no way that hit can be considered clean.

Tucker- 5'10" 178, and thats stretching it.

Kapanen- 5'10" 185.

No size difference, in fact, Kapanen is probably bigger.

If you watch the video closely, its Tucker's left shoulder that hits Kapanen. It looks like he hits him up high because his right arm comes up, but it comes no where near Kapanen.

I remember that. One of those hits you never forget. Kappy was ok after that, Hitchcock just complained and complained; it's almost as if he cared more about that hit than them winning, and everyone knew Kapanen was ok after that too so there was no point.