Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ambro

How's your team doing?

Go here to check out my team. Wisconsin Rapids (#1 in the state for now), but we just got our first loss handed to us on Thursday. I predict we'll be #2 when the new polls come out. That is just the Varsity scores though. I play some Varsity, but mostly JV, which we are 8-5-2 for that.

Our team is awesome in non league games, only 2 losses and a tie outta about 20-25 games, but when we get to league games, we are horrible! 5-10-2 in league

We're 12 and 1. 66 goals for, and only 12 let up.

Im leading the league in goals and assists. 19goals 15assists.

Thats my house league team. Im not producing house #'s in travel, but im still doing pretty damn good

My team is doing alright I guess - 2nd in the league - 11-5-2. However, my point production isnt doing to well - Only 6 ginos and 11 apples. The PIMS are up there with 53 though.

My team has been up and down. We went 8-1 at the beginning of the season, and were in first for a little over a month. Since then, weve dropped to 5th, and have been .500 since we got kicked from 1st.

we are 7-5 in the state league and 7-7 in the new england league

im a defenseman and i have 8 goals and like 15-20 assists

We are 14-6-4, in tournies we are 15-6-3, pretty dece but not great. We got provincial qualifying soon, so hopefully we make it there after the 3 rounds.

1st place but in a couple weeks we will drop to 2nd. We were 10-0 but now no one tries and we tie/lose.

Ethan, what number are you?

I'm the Michael Jordan of hockey (#23) lol. Why do you ask?

My highschool team started off going 7-0 but now were are 9-4-1 so we are doing o.k. but not great. Ended up in third place but we are going to kill the next two teams we will play in playoffs. We still have a shot at our regional title. I have 3 goals and 12 assists so I did o.k.points wise.

My house team is 19-2-1 and 14 of our wins have been shoutouts. I have 12 goals and 21 assists for that team so I'm doing pretty good there. We have won every tourny we have been in and basically have our league locked up.

Fun year for me anyways, first time on a winning team (and I'm on two of them :D)

High school we are doing alright , I think we only have 3-4 losses all year, Im in the same league as dantheman. In rep we came back to win the series of best of 5 after losing the first two games and we lost are first game in the second series.

Ya WW you guys took our first round by because we tied Donevan <_< Good luck in play offs, hopefully when we play you guys the outcome will be just like in the regular season :P.

This is the team that I think I will play for next year, supposedly one of the top High School Teams in Canada right now. 

S.A.C Hockey

When I was at UCC i heard of a school called sac, is that the same one possibly?

also when i skated with UCC 2 years ago i think it was they were pretty brutal, well not brutal but not that good. Sounds like they improved alot.

When I was there they had alot of AAA guys to, just a differnt style of play then im use to. Its alot more grind here in saskatchewan, I guess were all goons. lol :D They was a really good player when I was there though, I think his name was Colin, cant remember his last name. boy could he skate though.

This is the team that I think I will play for next year, supposedly one of the top High School Teams in Canada right now. 

S.A.C Hockey

When I was at UCC i heard of a school called sac, is that the same one possibly?

also when i skated with UCC 2 years ago i think it was they were pretty brutal, well not brutal but not that good. Sounds like they improved alot.

Maybe you skated with the jv team?

When I was there they had alot of AAA guys to, just a differnt style of play then im use to. Its alot more grind here in saskatchewan, I guess were all goons. lol :D They was a really good player when I was there though, I think his name was Colin, cant remember his last name. boy could he skate though.

what level do you play? Midget A or AA?