Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J-Shera

97-98 Red Wings Conditioning Manual.

Out of interest, did anyone try this out fully over the off season? If so, how did you find it, did it work etc

Anyone try to print it out? when i go to print preview it get cut off.

You should be able to fit the page to your paper size in the print options.

Hey im going to try this out and ill let you guys know how it goes but is it just my computer or is pages 12 and 14 get cut off when trying to look at it?

The Red Wings off season program wasn't that great. I tried it, but it wasn't stressful enough, and taxing on the body. It's just your basic workout plan, which could be made up by anyone with half a brain in physical education. I've got a program on the go now, which is a full year program, that a 4th year Kinesiology student created for varsity hockey players. It's intense. If anyone's interested in looking at it, I can try to scan it onto my computer and upload it. It's roughly 100 pages though, with 60-70 pages consisting of pictures of the exercises.

I'd love to have a look at that if you have the time to load it up. If the exercises are self-explanatory then you could cut out the pictures and save some time.

i'll post it up tomorrow morning, just as soon as someone could explain the best way to upload files. i'll try and cut down someone of the background info, such as strength and power and aerobic tests, and stick mainly with the program itself, rather than the science behind it.