Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

custom blades?

Legend is NOT the only company. There are a few others that will do custom work for you. I do believe though that Legend is the cheapest. I got my blades (short hoseled modano clones in 4.5 lie) for $15 a piece after shipping. The deal I got was buy 6 get for 4 free and then $20 for shipping. The total was $150.

Sherwood and Louisville will make you custom blades if you order them through a retail shop. Delivery time can be affected by retail and pro production, but your retailer should be able to get a good turnaround-time estimate for you. It's usually another $3-6 per blade, and minimums vary by company, but it's usually a dozen.

wow 3-6 bucks is super cheap, would i just send a blade to have one copied? i have a custom sherwood from a pro stock, so maybe they'll have it on file. If i order from legend would i be able to get like 5 reg hosel and 5 taper?

Yes, WAY longer.

My first two orders with TPS, I received them in a month or less.

I like my rep very much, and I know he's been trying to get them, but maybe I've been too nice of a person. But then again, I do get a sick deal on them. I'm running out of blades though, I've resorted to using my old custom standard blades and shaving them to tapered.

Sher-Wood will do 950's ($19 about) and Axion's ($36), Ive seen louisville customs, THC also does them (24 @ $24 apiece)

Sher Wood only takes about 4 weeks turnaround time

wow 3-6 bucks is super cheap, would i just send a blade to have one copied? i have a custom sherwood from a pro stock, so maybe they'll have it on file. If i order from legend would i be able to get like 5 reg hosel and 5 taper?

That's $3-$6 extra.

I emailed Legend the other day.

Minimum order number is 3 if you order 6 you get 4 free. The base price is 28.95 Can. Turn around time is 1-2 weeks plus 3-5 days for shipping.

I e-mailed legend on prices on 6 blades [4 free] With the 8 lam vertical [extra cost] tapered blades with black dip and after taxes and shipping it's like $208.75. I'm gonna get a blade copied that I curved myself, but I'm gonna wait a couple of weeks.

I found out the deal about my blades. There was a mix-up, and hopefully it will be resolved soon. TPS makes a helluva blade and I recommend them 100%.

does anyone know what kind of finish would be closest to

a easton z-carbon? im thinking of ordering a dury clone

with a lidstrom box toe...but wanted a finish like a z-carbon

"focus flex".

Thanks,

CaptainZbubble

I found out the deal about my blades.  There was a mix-up, and hopefully it will be resolved soon.  TPS makes a helluva blade and I recommend them 100%.

JR, are your custom blades wood or composite?

Chadd, love the avatar, I almost put that up back on CB. Yours isn't too bad either Eazy B

Too bad it's a dead wings pic, not the Hawk version.

Mojo, his are woodies.

Mojo, his are woodies.

Thanks. I'll be picking up a Redlite XN10 for my 950's I have left. After that I'll stick with TPS.

I orderd customs from legend. Standard with the 8 lam vertical. My first blade just went dead and its been about a month. I play 2x a week, hour and a half. Very durable and lightweight blades.

would sher-wood be able to make a short hosel tapered axion custom?

can i get a response to my question please?(i dont feel like making a new topic