Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Petey21

Ultimate pimp cars

Also, have you guys seen the 2006 Dodge Charger that will come with 6.0L Hemi? The concept looked pretty good, but I'm not sure I like the look much. I love Dodge and Mopar, but I'm not a fan of bringing back the historic names of 60s and 70s muscle.

I think they killed it by making it a 4-door sedan. other than that it was pretty cool.

Have you guys seen the new Bently SUV? It looks like a Continental GT on steroids. But you can't get more pimpin' than a CLK GTR (or any car with a million+ price tag).

Have you guys seen the new Bently SUV? It looks like a Continental GT on steroids. But you can't get more pimpin' than a CLK GTR (or any car with a million+ price tag).

Are you talking about the Bentley Continental Flying Spur? Not an SUV, but it is a nice saloon. Keep the CLK-GTR, I'll take a 1961-64 Ferrari 250GTO

Bentley has a concept SUV. It's a few years out, but will probably make it to production.

That 993 Ruf is incredible. I had an opportunity to buy one a few years ago and have been kicking myself ever since I didn't.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's a 959, is it not?

No, that is a Ruf tuned Porsche Turbo from mid to late 90's. 959 Looks a lot different from the back.

The spoiler threw me off...959 is a beauty though.

Just remembered, I saw an Aston Martin Vanquish the other day (wow) and it somehow reminded me of another British car, the Jaguar XJ220. It's times like this when I wish I was rich <_< ...

BTW thanks for the pics, Lego.