Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#28tz

What Skates do you have?

D1C's.. Abec 9s with Revisions.. my friends taking a Vapor XXX and putting a Hummer Chassis on it with swiss bearings and some new labeda wheels coming out

I have....1 Pair Mission Helium Quatro 9500's with X-soft milleniums up front and in back and soft milleniums in the middle. and I have 1 pair Nike V-12 w/Mission MG Chassis w/swiss bearings and gold rr hornets

Where were U able to find an MG chassis or did You take it off a pair...I was trying to buy one a while ago & the local mission rep couldn't do it....?

I got it off of the pair of HE 950's I had sitting in my closet. (broken eyelets) Mission sent me the 9500's which I like, but I already had the v12's sitting in my closet and I dont realy play ice all that much, so I said screw it and put the chassis from the 950's onto the v12's. I have yet to skate on them though (they are in my closet too). I plan on using the 9500's till I cant use them anymore.

now: Code 1's, stock.

before: graf 703 with sensor chassis, bec 9s, dynasty's all around

before before: graf 703 with split chassis, sweet bearings that broke all the time (but were seriously sweet), kuzak foams all around

yea, seriously, they were sweet bearings...but they broke down way too often. i sent them to the manufacturer a few times and got new ones, but it wasn't worth doing all the time.

I haven't played league hockey (ice or roller) in a while but I've still got my Wicked Lites, Mission V's and VI's from maybe 1997/'98ish.

All w/ original chassis but crappy wheels and bearings.

Ice boots I'm thinking of converting are my 703's, never used 752's (2 pairs) and two pairs of second generation 852's.

Kovy, who makes that Final Factor chassis, I never heard of them.

Its made by USA...theyre no longer in buisness..Its light as a red star e-frame...Its basically an early version hummer (all 76mm wheels)

As for the ceramix, I am not impressed at all...Besides them not rusting, theyre nothing I couldnt get out of any other bearing speed wise...