Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#28tz

What Skates do you have?

Mission D1 with Dynasty wheels. I've wore these skates for around two years, no durability problems for me.

man, i wish mine lasted 2 years! i think i had mine about 6 months before the boot cracked in one or 2 places, the outside edge wore down and the soul of the boot broke away from the rest! if anyone wants pics, pm me and ill put them up.

right now i have some mission proto sv with the stock chassis(violater) and i have kml abec 7 bearings, i have redstar rebels up front, rink rat world cup for the 2nd wheel, and redstar snipers on the back 2.

CCM PF10 all stock RR wheels and mission wicked spin 7's (stock bearings are garbage), CCM PF4 with cyko blem wheels/stock bearings, and Nexed Stingers with white Gripper on front, cyko blue ice in middle 2 and Blue unity on back with swiss

mission wicked lights (not vibes) with mini misers and rink rat hornet wheels out back and milleniums up front, still have the carbon chassis!

:o :o :o :o

I want it!!!!! Will you sell it? Ive been looking forever for that chassis

I have Vapor XX (new, unsharpened) and Vapor XXX Skates (used lightly) and the Pewter Mission Generator Pro Team Chassis (new). Which ice skate should I convert?

For the components I'll have Swiss bearings, and Hornets or Dynasty's, new footbed, some Graf laces.

I also have a few pairs of Mission Wicked Lights (not Vibe or green), with the carbon chassis to play with. Anyone want to trade for a Graf G3 boot (need 10R)?

I have....1 Pair Mission Helium Quatro 9500's with X-soft milleniums up front and in back and soft milleniums in the middle. and I have 1 pair Nike V-12 w/Mission MG Chassis w/swiss bearings and gold rr hornets

Mission D1C's. No modifications on it. Everything's stock.

I can't wait to get my hands on the Tour Code 1's!