Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#28tz

What Skates do you have?

What skates does everyone have??. Ive got the mission D2c with rink rat hot shot wheels.

But what do you use and if you have any pics of them too.

Pure Fly's with Sensors. Abec 9's with Hotshots in the middle and Hornets on the outside. I'll fire up pics once I finally piece it all together.

Has anyone spray painted their chassis before because i was thinking of spraying the chassis on my d2c-the chassis is black and i might spray it over silver.

Is this a godd idea or are there downsides?

CCM Vector PF8's. Right now they are stock. But that probbly wont last long. Nike Quest 1's With Dynasty wheels and abec 7's, and I am thinking about maybe getting some new chassis for them. Tour G-60's with Dynastys and abec 7's. Sometimes I put Hyper 250 wheels and abec 5's on the Tours for outside. Then bunch of older pairs in the garage of course...........................

helium 950's, still stock

mission R boot, labeda pro extreme chassis, red dynasties or blue gripper-lites, abec 7's are my old skates/backups

on painting the chassis: sand, clean off all dust from sanding, prime, paint, and clear the hell out of them

Ive got a pair of a pair of mission RMX skates, not really a fan of the vibe things though. used to have a pair of D1's.. lush skates......till they fell apart on me, that kinda scared me of gettin more missions! wicked performance, not too keen on the durability though, anyone else had problems?

Main pair (newer): CCM 652 Tacks boot, Red Star E-Frame chassis, BSB ABEC 7 bearings, Rink Rat Hotshots

Back-up pair: CCM 1152 Tacks boot, Tour Redline 72/80 chassis, Speedfreak ABEC 7 bearings, Labeda Milleniums/Labeda Grippers

Mission D3 with stock wheels.

And I just picked up a pair of Tour Beemers off of ebay. They have yet to come so I haven't used them yet.

i'm still rockin' somewhat crappy ccm externo outcasts. i haven't played roller in more that a year. god i have to move from this hole.

easy, did you have to drill new holes in your boot ? i am doing the same with pureflys and was wondering if drilling would do anything to the durability of the outsole? thanks

Yup. These have had the original Ice Holder, the a pair of Kuzak Splits, and now the Sensors. New holes for each (or at least some), but seem to be holding me up just fine. Haven't played a game, but fooled around a bit on'em and I am fairly heavy 210lbs.

Vapor XX's with Labeda Hum'er Chassis... with RR Hornets and swiss bearings

What are you doing with your Hi-Ho Silvers?

gonna put my hum'er chassis on the hiho and convert the vapor xx's back to ice skates

I have:

Mission D1c's w/ Dynasty wheels

Mission D2c's w/ Mission Generator chassis and Millenium wheels

Mission Proto VS stock with Millenium wheels

Mission R's w/ Penetrator chassis and generic outdoor wheels (on there last leg...err, wheel)

I only took picks of the D1c's and D2c's.

d1c.jpg

d2c.jpg

Tour silvermax skates with gold rinkrat hornets and bones bearings.

Bauer 20-90's with rinkrat hornets stock bearings

Bauer 20-50's with hyper 250s.