Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Best stickhandler?

Who is the best stickhandler in the league?  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Modsquad is suppose to be to anyone...And the cops need to respect citizen even if their not the best english writer. C'mon, why do you treat me of moron and jackass. Anyway I'm done on this subject.

Let's have some fun

Modsquad is suppose to be to anyone...And the cops need to respect citizen even if their not the best english writer. C'mon, why do you treat me of moron and jackass. Anyway I'm done on this subject.

Let's have some fun

It has nothing to do with the fact that English is not your native language.

There has to be a semblance of control on message boards. And as it stands right now, you are violating the rules.

If you need a reminder, see this.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/index.php?showtopic=978

Clearly this post is designed to have kovalev win the poll so kovy-ribs can get a hard on. I personally think kovalchuk is the best stickhandler, half the time I can't even see the puck because he's moving his stick so fast. Zherdev and Dat have awesome moves as well. Also, Pavel Bure shouldn't be on there, he was never known as a dangler, only speedster/hanger.

Guest Stax7

Zherdev is amazing. And Crosby once he gets to the Nhl. Those are 2 of the best ive seen

Clearly this post is designed to have kovalev win the poll so kovy-ribs can get a hard on. I personally think kovalchuk is the best stickhandler, half the time I can't even see the puck because he's moving his stick so fast. Zherdev and Dat have awesome moves as well. Also, Pavel Bure shouldn't be on there, he was never known as a dangler, only speedster/hanger.

if the poll is designes to make Kovy wins, why there are just 6 votes for OTHERS.

Vinny Lecavalier and Rick Nash should be up there. I've seen them up off some sick moves. Also being a Bostonian I've see Thornton pull off so crazy moves.

this thread sucks, I vote for a lock... Until then I am posting under official protest of sucking threads.

this thread sucks, I vote for a lock... Until then I am posting under official protest of sucking threads.

Warning added for post that sucked.