Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smithy19

whats evryone trying out for next year?

...Everyone around here has already had their try-outs; I'll be playing for Grand Niagara Midget Major Tier I (AAA) next season, which means I might decide to change my board-name...

I have my own team. I don't have to try out. :)

My boy is going to try out for our AA U-16 as a 14 yr old, but will probably end up nets for our in Bantam A squad.

no junior B teams around me, so i'll end up playing intramural, unless i make junior A which i can't see happening

as much as i dont wanna say it, im most likely gonna be on midget minor B...but for my first year in midget, i think that it's gonna be good for me, so well see what happens....Flyers Youth Midget Minor B

I'm going to try out for my college club team. Only problem is I'm still not sure where I'll be going to school next year lol. It'll either be Michigan State, Western Michigan, or U of M Dearborn (where I'm at right now)

I played College Roller this past year, it was alright but I want to play Ice

i might try out for high school but i probably wont make it and ill be trying out for midget AA. if i dont make that hopefully ill be playong midget A agian.

Eagle's Midget Minor AAA. Woulda went to buffalo saints but director of travel wanted me to play for eagles soo bad he wouldnt give me a release form.... <_< .

CaptainZbubble

Sue his ass. My friends parents did that (yes they are pretty hardcore) and won, he was free to go to any organization he wanted to.

Which team? Pios or Jags?

Pios. Might look at doing one in Pudget Sound or the one for that "new" team down there in Eugene.

Eagle's Midget Minor AAA. Woulda went to buffalo saints but director of travel wanted me to play for eagles soo bad he wouldnt give me a release form.... <_< .

CaptainZbubble

Sue his ass. My friends parents did that (yes they are pretty hardcore) and won, he was free to go to any organization he wanted to.

His son and I go way back. He woulda given it to me if i really wanted it badly but he just kinda talked me outta going to buffalo as a "favor" him and the organization. O well, I just enjoy playing anywhere so i dont mind.

CaptainZbubble