Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbone

Song Help

I am in need in finding the right song, if anybody on this site could help.

My wife and I saw a T.V. commercial of the show Nip/Tuck. Its the backround music when they are walking into Hollywood.

After watching the ad 2-3 times we gathred some of the lyrics.

"To make me think of you, and I dont want to fall in love with you"

Any help here would make my wife and I both very happy.

Dave

My wife and I saw a T.V. commercial of the show Nip/Tuck. Its the backround music when they are walking into Hollywood.

Dave

If its on the commercial for the fifth season I'm pretty sure it is "Wicked Game" by Giant Drag

It sounds like Better Than A Thousand. Look up bands like Shelter and Battery, they're the same type of thing, and it might be one of those two also.

Dave

If its on the commercial for the fifth season I'm pretty sure it is "Wicked Game" by Giant Drag

Covered by Giant Drag, written by Chris Isaak

hey guys, i know that we've all heard this song a bizillion times, but i have no idea what the title is or who wrote it. it has the surfer/tidal wave guitar intro and then the vocal intro has a guy saying "ha, ha, haaaa." then it gets into a drum beat. sorry if that's completely non-descript, but that's what i have to go off of. thanks in advance.

Can someone help me with some songs?

I need to find a song, preferably a country song but doesnt have to be.

It needs to be a song about a Boy missing is Father.

Slower song maybe, kinda sad.

I need this for a project, but I cant think of any songs possibly with this description.

If you find me a song, youll be my favorite MSH'er.

"Seeing My Father in Me" by Paul Overstreet. It's from the 80's.

"He Didn't Have To Be" Brad Paisley. More of a song about the role of a Step Father...but still could work.

?

"Living Years" by Mike + The Mechanics

hey guys, i know that we've all heard this song a bizillion times, but i have no idea what the title is or who wrote it. it has the surfer/tidal wave guitar intro and then the vocal intro has a guy saying "ha, ha, haaaa." then it gets into a drum beat. sorry if that's completely non-descript, but that's what i have to go off of. thanks in advance.

Misirlou - Dick Dale and the Del-Tones

Actually, it's Wipe Out by the Surfaris. Misirlou essentially has no vocals, although it's a great song -- for surf music, it truly is a rocker.

I think the problem is we played Good Cop / Bad Cop on the guy and you hammered him, because "Ha Ha Haaaa" and a drumbeat is Wipeout, but his head was reeling so much, he confessed to anything......

:D

I think the problem is we played Good Cop / Bad Cop on the guy and you hammered him, because "Ha Ha Haaaa" and a drumbeat is Wipeout, but his head was reeling so much, he confessed to anything......

:D

i finally got back around to reading this thread after finding the song i was looking for. :D it really actually was the first song that was thrown out there, thanks for the help! i had to laugh after your comments salming and drewhunz :lol:

Don't really know if it's even a real full version song or if it was just made for the commercial, but does anyone know if a full version of the song from the new Nike Sparq Training Commercial exists and what/who the title/artist is?