Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbone

Song Help

Need the help of the forum, I'm putting together an album for working at the fair, trying to get all funk. I've got so far....

Rick James - Give it to me baby

Gap Band - You dropped the bomb on me

War - Magic Mountain

Kool and the Gang - Hollywood swingin

Ohio players - Funky worm

watch under cover brother

For those of you who watch House, what's that song that plays right after they show you how the person got "sick"? It's also while they show you the names of all the actors.

Do you mean the open titles/ the theme song of House?

I just heard this song in warmup its about "going to San Francisco" it's an older song im pretty sure.

TIA

If it's "If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair" it is by Scott McKenzie, circa 1967.

Hey guys. Have any of you guys seen the Subaru Impreza commercial, where the german guys are listening to music in the car while taking it out on the track? Then they pull into the factory and the German guy says something in german. I believe the quote of the commercial is , "Japanese car the Germans wish they made."

Does anybody know what song that is? I've tried the Subaru site..

Heres a link to the commercial : : http://www.subaru.com/shop/model_considera...p?model=IMPREZA

Hey guys. Have any of you guys seen the Subaru Impreza commercial, where the german guys are listening to music in the car while taking it out on the track? Then they pull into the factory and the German guy says something in german. I believe the quote of the commercial is , "Japanese car the Germans wish they made."

Does anybody know what song that is? I've tried the Subaru site..

Heres a link to the commercial : : http://www.subaru.com/shop/model_considera...p?model=IMPREZA

"Rock Me Amadeus" by Paco I believe.

Does anyone know what this song is called.

You gotta rock to the rythem

Rock to the rythem

Gotta give a lot more then the minimum

Wake up, wake up its a new day

Right left side step

I cant find it on google but I always here it in movies

this one might be hard, but does anyone know what song is played when teams are warming up that has the phrase "ladies and gentleman" ? its a rocky song, and i know its not lets get ready to rumble. Ive heard it a couple of times at hockey games, and i heard it tonight at the blue jays game before the game started. I really want it so any help would be appreciated

whats the sublime song called where one of the lines is " daddy was a rolling stone wooooo rolled away one day and never came home" its one of there faster ones i cant remember the name

whats the sublime song called where one of the lines is " daddy was a rolling stone wooooo rolled away one day and never came home" its one of there faster ones i cant remember the name

Same in the End.

I heard a song on radio yesterday but didn't catch who it was by or the title. It went along the lines of "you're so hot but i don't wanna be your friend, i wanna f--- you like i'll never see you again." The song rocked hard it was catchy as hell.....any ideas what song it is? thanks!

Kid Rock's new single "so hott"

Same in the End.

thanks bud