Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbone

Song Help

I've heard this song the past two days and I can't figure out for the hell of me what it is. I hate it when the guys on the radio don't tell the name of that one song you want to know.

Any who, the lyrics go something like this, in the middle of the chorus, "I can't believe it's over" is said, then at the very end of the song before it's over, all they say is "broken heart, broken soul".

I know it's not much to work with but this song caught my attention for some reason and I'd like to know what the name is.

BTW, it's a rock, rock-type song.

Any help, even though it's almost impossible with the lyrics I gave, would be greatly appreciated.

Wow guys i cant beleive there is an actual thread about this... usually if you have 3-4 words you can just type them in on google and it'll give you the song name at least thats what i do. Or even go to yahoo answers.

Tonight during an intermission to one of my games there was a song playing and it said “its go time its go time its show time its show time” sorry that is all I can remember. Does anyone know what the name of the song is and who sings it?

So i've heard this song a few times now and i never hear who it's by. I know it's zach de la rocha for sure, possibly rage. And the only lyrics I can constantly remember to check from it are "internationale" and "body rocks" or something like that. Any one know?

I know this is a long shot but does anyone know the name of the song that was playing at around 10:50 of the third period of the Boston/Florida game tonight. It was a techno song without any words. It was playing on the faceoff right before Ryder scored. Thanks

I've got a real tough one. I was in a tattoo/piercing place today and heard this song in the background and regret not asking who it was. Its a hip hop song that samples Bruce Hornsby's The Way It Is in the chorus I think. It isn't Changes by Tupac.

Anytime i dont know a song, i just try and get as much lyrics as possible and type them into google as "___________ lyrics" , it will almost always come up unless your way off and even then a few words wrong you'll still get it. If the lyrics are real cliche, youtube each search result.

Anytime i dont know a song, i just try and get as much lyrics as possible and type them into google as "___________ lyrics" , it will almost always come up unless your way off and even then a few words wrong you'll still get it. If the lyrics are real cliche, youtube each search result.

Better yet, Midomi and Shazam on the iPhone are awesome. Hold them up to a speaker (or even hum in some cases) and they'll tell you the name and artist.

Does anybody know the song that is playing in the background of the commercial for the new Dog the Bounty Hunter series on A&E?

Dear themooseisloose,

Thanks for your inquiry to the forum. I think I can help you with this one. But since I do not have cable, I will need a little more information, if you do not mind. Can you hum a few bars of the song in question?

Good. Now if you do not mind, can you post some tablature of the song. I am also deaf and cannot hear the notes you were humming. Perhaps include a few musical notations of the song would be best so I can properly serve you.

Thank you,

Some Jackass