Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Miraclestone special deal

i just heard from him.....says he was overseas........send another email i am sure you will get response

will these work with FBV ???

FBV or traditional ROH won't change the way you use a hone. Just make sure you keep it flat and don't roll the edge.

which goes for anytime you use a stone regardless of which kind of sharpening you got

Are these double sized?

1st side for taking out nicks and first initial strokes.

2nd side to fine tune it

I just ordered one, curious if there is anything else i should know about other then the water.

Are these double sized?

1st side for taking out nicks and first initial strokes.

2nd side to fine tune it

I just ordered one, curious if there is anything else i should know about other then the water.

I'm pretty sure they are not double sided, but insight from miraclestone or JR would prob be best

I just got my miraclestone in the mail from ebay. He says he ships to Canada and the US, but he shipped me one all the way to Romania with no problem (4$ shipping).

anyone know where to find one these days. I can't find one on ebay

Read the first post.

Link's not working. Did you try clicking on it?

Works fine for me.

Miraclestone - Have an Edge!

www.miraclestone.com

Miraclestone

Why the Miraclestone??

The Miraclestone is a cut above the rest for sharpening and maintaining your skate blade edge. It will remove burrs and irregularities on any skate blade instantaneously. Perfect for goalies, players, and figure skaters! The stone is packaged in an attractive leather pouch stamped with the Miraclestone seal of quality.

What Makes the Miraclestone Different?

Mined and cut in Arkansas, this high grade Arkansas hard stone is one of the finest grades of abrasives available today. This stone is commonly used for industrial applications where an extremely fine polish is needed. It is also used by the dental industry where they rely on extremely sharp instuments. The performance and durability of the Miraclestone cannot be matched by any honing stone found in hockey shops today.

What makes the Miraclestone so different is that it is composed of nearly pure silica in the form of minute crystals interpenetrating each other. It differs from other stones by the minuteness of the crystals and correspondingly compact arrangement. The large number of edges exposed, together with the number of very small cavities, gives to the rock its power as a whetstone. Most of the stones sold in hockey shops are non abrasive which will not restore or remove burrs from your blades as effectivly as the Mircalestone. The Miraclestone will last up to 40% longer because of its natural properties.

If you would like to order please send PAYPAL payment to sales@miraclestone.com

Price:

2 Stones for $12.50 USD (inc shipping!)

Boys I have been trying to get on Miraclestone's website for over a week now,and can't get there from here. Is there anywhere else I can get it? Maybe I'm not computer savey enough. Any help would be appreciated.

Stan.

Boys I have been trying to get on Miraclestone's website for over a week now,and can't get there from here. Is there anywhere else I can get it? Maybe I'm not computer savey enough. Any help would be appreciated.

Stan.

The whole site is like one page, which I've posted above. Just e-mail him at that address.

I just paypaled 12.50 to that address and mine came

I am impressed with it to say the least. It came in nice leather cases also.