Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Miraclestone special deal

thanks for the info, still can't get on the site for some odd reason

You might want to try using a different browser to get to their website. Some websites I have trouble with one browser, but using another browser it's a piece of cake (Bauer website My Bauer link is a good example).

You might want to try using a different browser to get to their website. Some websites I have trouble with one browser, but using another browser it's a piece of cake (Bauer website My Bauer link is a good example).

I tried firefox and safari, both didn't work

I can get on at home (Firefox) and at work (IE). It might be a territorial thing.

Here is their email

miraclestone@gmail.com

Could someone please post a picture of the stone. I want to see if it looks different from the stone I already have.

j5v9c5.jpg

Ordered mine on January 26th have not seen it yet. Will I get 2 stones and 2 cases? or 2 stones one case, either way i am hoping they get here soon, my existing stones are about shot.

Finally got my stones....wow so much better than the orange one's. Had 4 orange one's for one year time, switched off regularly. Each had so much wear I could not use them anymore. So I cant wait to see how Miracle stones last but after a few uses I agree with everyone else here, they are just superior to anything I have used.

Still waiting on mine, payment sent 3/4. Told me they were lost in the mail, supposedly another set sent on 4/2, but no sign of them yet still :-(

Still waiting on mine, payment sent 3/4. Told me they were lost in the mail, supposedly another set sent on 4/2, but no sign of them yet still :-(

same thing happened to me when i ordered mine, somehow i ended up receiving two stones on the same day after a month of waiting.

He's in the Toronto, Canada area so some times shipping to the U.S. takes a while. USPS sucks, so I'm not surprised there are some delays to the U.S. I don't think anyone has NOT gotten their stones eventually.

He's in the Toronto, Canada area so some times shipping to the U.S. takes a while. USPS sucks, so I'm not surprised there are some delays to the U.S. I don't think anyone has NOT gotten their stones eventually.

It's not USPS, it's Canada Post.

Everything I've ever shipped to Canada via USPS it takes 2 days, at most, to get to Canada. Then it sits idle for 2 days in Canada, then it takes a week to get to the destination.

Mine came eventually, but only after I got tired of waiting and emailed to see what was going on (like a month later). Turns out Canada Post lost them. Fortunately, he was good about re-shipping and a week or two after that, I did finally get them. They were worth waiting for, too.

Same thing happened with me, after about a month of waiting i emailed him and he sent me a new set. I got them shipped to Vancouver though, so I don't know if they got lost or what.

It's not USPS, it's Canada Post.

Everything I've ever shipped to Canada via USPS it takes 2 days, at most, to get to Canada. Then it sits idle for 2 days in Canada, then it takes a week to get to the destination.

I've had terrible problems with USPS. Everything takes well over a week minimum but on the U.S. side. Once it crosses, it's fast. I guess we have different experiences.

Alright, i'm going to pull the trigger on this.

So in the paypal send money area, i just list my Address there? and they will send me the stones?

Do i get a confirmation or something?

Alright, i'm going to pull the trigger on this.

So in the paypal send money area, i just list my Address there? and they will send me the stones?

Do i get a confirmation or something?

Thats what i did and i got my stones today! No confirmation or anything...