Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Miraclestone special deal

Got'em (2) in the mail last week, one for me and one for my son. Very good stones, nice thick leather case / pouch, and competitively priced. Instead of getting a cheap stone, spend just a little bit more and get these.

Thanks JR.

never used a stone...never thought they were of good quality.. but I had to try this one...

Got it today...WOW... like nothing out there, looking forward to using..

used it friday on blades that were ready for sharpening... noticed difference immediately and blades felt like the second time out on a sharpening. So I waited one more game and refreshed it again on a rink known for crappy ice... definately made a nice edge, and will lengthen time between sharpenings or freshen up edges as advertised... best thing for equipment I have bought in years.

Now I need to hide it in the locker room..lol

Thanks JR Boucicaut,

I had a light go off saying there might be an email address in the first page of the thread and there it was. <<------Insert embarrassed emoticon

Thanks again I was desperate!

Would it be possible to pay any other way besides credit card because my dad is so against me using his credit card number on the internet its not even funny?

I know this is an old topic, But im going to order one of the Miraclestones, But i dont know how to pay with paypal? Anybody help me out?

Any body used their other stuff?? like the bladespray can??What about UltraGlide too??

Thanks guys!

Yeah i've used the blade spray. I think it lasts longer when its on white tape but when I put it on black it didnt seem too much stronger. The only thing I dont't like about it is the smell, Its really strong!!!

On the can it says lasts 5 times longer. It seems like its actually true

but other than that its a good buy.

JR,

Is this supposed to be a special deal for MSH members? When I click on the link in the first post, I get a 404 - File not found error. Their regular price is around $5.80 US (6.75 CDN) plus shipping.

I ended up getting one from ePuck for $4.95 US. I was ordering some other stuff, so the shipping wasn't a factor.

Anyway, thanks for the tip about the product.

Sonny