Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Miraclestone special deal

Alright, well i'm in toronto, hopefully they wouldnt take to long.

Al though the site is kinda effy, it seems like they are pretty reputable.

Just received it!

took 7-10 days. Not sure when i checked the mail last. But i live in toronto.

The stones look awesome.

This seems like a great deal based on what people are saying. I checked out the website and also found the CrossXcut

product they have. Anyone have one? How does it work? I have a Sweet Stick and really like it, but I was wondering how it compared. Also, can I order the stones at this deal in addition to ordering the CrossXcut product?

Thanks for anyone who answers.

Interesting read, but it works as a quick fix for me. Anyway...that's not the point, anyone think that this CrossXcut is the same principle as a Sweet Stick any reviews? I searched for it on here and got a lot of "Well, I think it would work like a Sweet Stick", no definite reviews.

I've been buying my stones at the local Lumber supply store. A guess you can use any sharpening stone as long as you know what you're doing with it. I'll go buy one the ones being spoken of here. the price is Right!

Wasn't sure if these guys were still legit or not. Ordered two on Wednesday last week, got them today.

Just ordered mine yesterday. Got an email almost right after confirming the sale. Said he would ship them today. can't wait to get em.

Just ordered mine yesterday. Got an email almost right after confirming the sale. Said he would ship them today. can't wait to get em.

I coulda used this thing last night, with that hack job the guy did on my skates.

Finally got mine the other day. Thing works great. Also they have great customer service. I had waited almost a month to get mine and sent them an email stating I still hadn't received the stones looking for an update and they sent me 2 more for free.

I ordered my Miracle stone Sept 3rd and have still have nothing. Miracle Stone folks have been good with email responses, and have sent a second package on Sept 13th- but still nothing. I feel the whole transaction is starting to go sour, as they probably think I am duping them out of product. I have not been provided with any tracking number detail despite repeated requests for one. Anyone here from Calgary know where I can get a MS in the city?

The power of MSH - Just got mine in the mail!!! Great honing stone.....