Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Centropolis

Slim Fit Hockey Pants for Short Adult?

I am 5'5 with a 32 inch waist. I am having trouble finding hockey pants that fit my waist and don't make me look like Yoda. All the senior pants that fit my waist also are long and wide. I've tried to find junior pants that fit me that are made shorter but also cannot find any.

Any suggestions of brands and models that make shorter and slimmer fit senior hockey pants?

Try easton jr xl. Im 5 4 with a 31 inch waist.

Easton jr xl is larger than other companies jr xl.

I got the easton makos and they are snug in the waist so you might want to try ccms.

Tacklas were another option i was going to pursue since the 9000 can come in -2 inch lengths if the regular cut is too long.

5'5", 28 in. waist here.

I use a Sr. Medium TotalOne NXG girdle + shell. They are indeed that tight. I also have large thighs, but you should be able to fit in a medium with your dimensions.

I'm just under 5'7" with a 32" waist. CCM U+12 senior small pants fit perfect for my short legs.

I'm the same size with short legs too. Easton EQ series, in senior size small, fit well. I use EQ20's which are inexpensive but nice features and padding for the price.

Wow. I'm 5'8 have a pant size 34 waist that actually measures about 37 and I wear a medium nxg girdle

Yeah...i think i wear that size primarily to accomodate my thighs. The waist is definitely plenty loose. The length is just fine though.

I'm 5'7" with a 30" waist and I wear Reebok 18k pants in SR size small...I have to pull the belt tight to get a good fit and the pants are actually a little higher (shorter) than I usually wear them even with the extra inch unzipped and extended....with that extra inch they are still slightly above the knee cap on my shins. Might be perfect size for you then and they are comfortable and protective.

CCM pants are also known for being a bit shorter per size relative to other brands and are well made and comfortable when I tried them on.

You can see how the 18K Reeboks look look on me:

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af190/vuronov/e3c96a95-259f-463f-a3a1-d2e4b098f295_zpse19a27aa.jpg

5'6" 142lbs 30-31" waist and I wear Easton S19 Jr XL. Lighter than most (all actually) pants I've tried (except girdle of course) with just the right amount of protection, fits me perfect, just snug enough and perfect length. Love the double belt system since I used to wear suspenders, pants falling was a huge worry for me, but the S19 stays up just fine. If you can still find them, give them a try.

If you can find one, a medium Rbk 9k girdle would be a good fit for you. I'm 34" round the waist with slim hips and they are tight on me. The 9k girdle has an adjustable leg pad height so you can get it to the right length. Then pick up the coloured shell you need and you are good to go.