Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alden

Diagnosed w/ Pituitary Tumor

Actually, they're going up through my right nostril. No incisions and minimal drilling through bone! I have a ton of confidence in this surgeon so I'm sure I'll be fine. I just can't wait to get it over with!

Good to hear. All the best, speedy recovery. I await the news afterwards.

Great to hear Alden. You'll be in my prayers and wishes. Best of luck. Have a quick and smooth recovery.

Good luck with your surgery Alden, I hope your out scoring a few goals and laying some big hits in no time :P . Were all pulling for you!! ;)

Good to hear, Hope your recovery is fast. Same sort of thing happened to my grampa he was hit in the head with a hammer and they found a timor while giving him a cat skan. Our prayers are with you.

I got back from LA early yesterday morning! The surgery on Monday appears to be successful! Good thing I went to LA to see this surgeon because when he went in he found a tail on the tumor that had invaded a dangerous part of the brain that would not have been visible w/ the other method and was not visible on the MRI and was also removed successfully. It's too early to say if I'm cured but the surgeon thinks that I am. I can't do anything for 3 weeks and then can start slowly returning to activities. I'm hoping to get on the skates in 6 weeks. I can't wait! Thanks to everybody for their support. It's been a rough 2 months and it looks a lot better here on out!

Guest 2048

Awesome news, just remember to keep on going back for your checkups regularly.

I wouldnt rush onto the ice so soon, maybe take a month or two off just so nothing pops up, congradulations though.

Congrats on the successful surgery, hope you have a speedy recovery. BTW whats gear do you have left from the Detroit stuff, maybe a repost with the remaining sticks would help move the rest of them. Did you sell all the Datsyuk Sicores????

Awesome news, glad to hear that the surgery went very well. Get some rest and relax and the 6 weeks will be over before you know it.