Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedlite44

06 mission line

I am finishing up the line as we speak....Finalizing all the chassis, wheel specs, etc...I can't show pics yet, but let's just say this will be our best product line ever...Every skate has been up spec'd, and almost every issue people have brought up has been addressed....

After the year we had, we have to bring the best...

Can We expect a white skates?

Vibe=BAD lol :)

If they could come up with a way to keep the ViBE's to a decent weight, then see how easily peoples opinions will change.

i have a regualr mission high-low chasis on my graf 735s, the chasis is like a purpley blue, pretty basic, anyone know what model this is?

Mission Generator

i have a regualr mission high-low chasis on my graf 735s, the chasis is like a purpley blue, pretty basic, anyone know what model this is?

Mission Generator

The problem I've had with my generator chassis is that the axles aren't available anymore. The screws of my axles mushroomed out the end of the axles, preventing me from removing the wheels from the chassis.

We may have some of those...However, with the move, who knows where they are...

Other questions asked:

Colors: White, black, silver, and Charcoal will be represented...

I'm really glad to see Mission stay ahead of the game like that, and change the lineup. Other companies are real stubborn and wont make changes, even though they know the line isn't up to stuff. That's why Mission is at the top of the list in terms of hockey gear..not afraid to make changes and go in a new direction. Cheers! I just hope the new direction consists of no DNA, stiffer lasts, etc, etc...haha jk!

What comapany's are you referring to? CCM, Tour, Bauer and Nike have all put out new lines in the last 2 years. I like the way Mission handles themselves, but I think every company is constantly trying to evolve.

I like how in a different recent thread we had ...jeez how long can BNH stay with something like the Vapor line before they just go and change it...yada yada yada..to....I love it when companies constantly change their line year in and year out...

guys..I'm not saying I'm pro/anti either..actually the only thing I'm Anti is Lakssonen....

I like how in a different recent thread we had ...jeez how long can BNH stay with something like the Vapor line before they just go and change it...yada yada yada..to....I love it when companies constantly change their line year in and year out...

guys..I'm not saying I'm pro/anti either..actually the only thing I'm Anti is Lakssonen....

The constant change, year to year, is what kills dealers though. A dealer can't afford to carry over any inventory and within six months of the product being recognized by the public, it's on closeout.

Sorry, EZ, I guess I wasn't specifically referring to just hockey companies. Car companies and clothes companies make changes year to year. If not complete overhauls, they certainly make tweaks to fix problem areas. That's what I really meant. That Mission isn't afraid to recognize faults and make changes. It doesn't necessarily have to be a complete overhaul of the line, like gettin rid of the HE models. But if the shoe, errr skate fits...then you know!

As far as Chadd and dealers, yeah I can see how changing a line can suck ass for dealers. You buy up stock hoping to move it, then it all changes on you. You are left having to sell as "closeouts" thus shrinking possible profit margins.

But...there were flaws with the HE series, and as we see from this forum, people had other problems (DNA) as well. So I'm glad to see Mission make the changes. The DNA stuff alone kept me from being interested in their skates, and now they are making changes, I'll probably get back into them. Plus, being in sales, I know that manufacturers make deal, and get the money back to dealers on the "back end" in terms of rebates, lower sales %, etc. Dealers will not miss out.

We may have some of those...However, with the move, who knows where they are...

Other questions asked:

Colors: White, black, silver, and Charcoal will be represented...

I tried calling last year before the move, and was told to call back after the 1st of the new year. When I did, the rep I was talking to before had been let go because of the move. By the end of all dialogue, I was sent axles that fit the 2004 d1c's, not the ones for the generator chassis.

It's all good, I actually had the chassis replaced (again) on my d2c's, but still have a set of 2001 vs' with the generator chassis.

as much as i loved my mission proto team vsi, i had the model in 00 (i think).. the ones with the infamous blue axles... after the screw thread on the last one got screwed (pun intended), i thot of switching to something else. However, the chassis on the skates are in prestine condition, and it would be a waste to just junk that pair. any suggestions on what i can do?

if all else fails, then maybe i'll just hand them to someone or something...

just have one question : wheeeeeeeeen ? :ph34r:

I want pictures, I want specs, I want it all !

I switched from Mission to Tour (broke in 2 months) then to Nike.

I'm very happy with the HiHo skates but... Mission...you know.

Was very disapointed with the D1 : it felt just like if my ankle was not held in place. Yak! :angry:

Come on give us an ETA !!! B)

I know its not fully the case for everyone Chadd, but I truly believe a lot of shops truly lack a comprehensive buying plan, or have any idea what sort of turns they operate on...

Most stores get bogged down because the middle range stuff is overbooked..and then when closeouts come..they have no open to buy..

LHS's don't have to compete dollar for dollar with the big retailers..sure they need to be close..but majority don't do anything to keep the consumer coming back in and then purchasing the few, higher margin, items and services that they need to operate effectively and profitably..