Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedlite44

06 mission line

i have a question for justin of mission. i have a pair of mission D1 roller hockey pants but they feel kinda of heavy are the new pants lighter this year?

when can we expect some pre-release pics? :rolleyes: and can you tell is if there will be anything new as in new tech (VIBE, DNA, Magnesium chassis... ect)?

New Skates, New Pants, New Girdles, New Gloves, and Goalie.....

So does this mean the new Mission '06 Line will have a new Mission Thorax Upper Body Protector?

when can we expect some pre-release pics? :rolleyes: and can you tell is if there will be anything new as in new tech (VIBE, DNA, Magnesium chassis... ect)?

Sure, why not?

mission06.jpg

Both those skates look sweet. On the white/charcoal skates, it looks like they eliminated the DNA strands. It would be wicked if they had a straight up white skate.

definitely taller as stated. also, the toungue seems alot wider and more square. The whole boot looks a little heaftier, specifically around the ankle area. looks like they were shootin for more support. it'll be interesting to see how/if the final retail skates will change from these (lookd-wide anyways)

I wonder how that white chassis would look on my 950s???

The whole white and grey reminds me of some older rollerblades. The name escapes me, they were a shoe company that started with an F, they had those stunt shoes if anyone remembers.....sorry :(

Fila

guy I played with wore his till about a year and a half ago

yeah, I really do. especially now that you brought it up.

they were clunky, but pretty comfy

what kinda wheels will be on the new line?

most likely Factory.

my boss said factory wheels wont be on missions next year...he could be wrong though.