Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kobe

Inno 1100s for $50 USD

Anybody know whether this will be a long-term thing or if it is just a limited time special? I am looking at tapered 1100s right now, but if I can get two of the standards for half the price, I guess I can settle. One of my buddies is using standard 1100s and he seems to like them a whole lot.

If I do end up getting the standard shafts, I will probably want to go with a standard tenon, short-hosel blade. I know Hespeler made the F-4, but I haven't seen any of those for quite some time now. Can anybody help me in tracking down some of these blades? Thanks boys.

Sounds pretty sweet, but after using a tapered shaft, I think I will only use tapered shafts and OPS from now on. The only standered 2-piece I wanna try is the M-2, which is supposed to be really good.

Alright I just got an email back from a guy at the hockey shop about the prostock vapor xx ops's that they have in stock. The list is quite impressive imo.

RIGHT HAND

---------------

J. WHITNEY

A. HEMSKY

S.ZUBOV

M.RYDER #73

M.PECA

LEFT HAND

-------------

D.VYBORNY

R.BRIND'AMOUR

A.ZHITNIK

M.GABORIK

E.MOREAU

M.SAVARD

M.ST LOUIS

If I were a collector I'd be all over that Gaborik and St. Louis stick. I wish I would of checked out the LH rack as I'm curious as to what these 2 guys' patterns are like. They didn't send me anything on the response+'s but i'll mail them back to ask again.

Alright I just got an email back from a guy at the hockey shop about the prostock vapor xx ops's that they have in stock. The list is quite impressive imo.

RIGHT HAND

---------------

J. WHITNEY

A. HEMSKY

S.ZUBOV

M.RYDER #73

M.PECA

LEFT HAND

-------------

D.VYBORNY

R.BRIND'AMOUR

A.ZHITNIK

M.GABORIK

E.MOREAU

M.SAVARD

M.ST LOUIS

If I were a collector I'd be all over that Gaborik and St. Louis stick. I wish I would of checked out the LH rack as I'm curious as to what these 2 guys' patterns are like. They didn't send me anything on the response+'s but i'll mail them back to ask again.

did you mean ray whitney there, or is there a j. whitney that i've never heard of?

i'll probably take a chance on one of these inno shafts if i can't find a 0 handle shape in the next few weeks. i'm apparently looking for the rarist shaft ever. (200-220 flex, acrylic, 0 handle)

Burnt, how much are they, is there a website where I can look/order?

He would of ordered one already if it existed.

For what it's worth, I just spoke to a guy there (his name was Ken I think) who claimed that they do in fact have tapered versions of the shaft in a 260 flex for CDN$89.99. He also said they bought 800 shafts on a close-out and it's last year's stuff (2002-2003?), which is why the price is what it is.

RIGHT HAND

---------------

J. WHITNEY

A. HEMSKY

S.ZUBOV

M.RYDER #73

M.PECA

LEFT HAND

-------------

D.VYBORNY

R.BRIND'AMOUR

A.ZHITNIK

M.GABORIK

E.MOREAU

M.SAVARD

M.ST LOUIS

Can i get a heads up on what the ryder looks like? It might be somethin i'd want.

Also, Inno 5 shape is very square and narrow, watch out if u need a plug as i insisted a bit too much when putting it on my 1100 and the polarfibre/kevlar part cracked <_<

I tried the shaft out today. I'm in love. :D I have the 260 with a 4 1/2" plug in it and I love it. I can snap shots like a champ. I'm ordering another as a backup.

Just to renforce what was posted above, They do have senior tapered shafts in 260 but you have to call to order them. I order one today without any probelm, should be here next week. I can post a review once I get it out on the ice.

Guys, use it several times before you post reviews or anything regarding love issues with equipment. Everybody gets "new equipment syndrome" and thinks it's the best thing ever so let your excitement die down a bit and give a good, unbiased opinion/review on the product. A lot of people buy stuff just based on hype so posting an unbiased review will keep the integrity of this forum at a high level.

no offence to kobe but when i actually did try out my 1100 it was absolutly wicked. not the new equiptment syndrome. it is better than the zbubble but then that's the highest quality stick i've ever used so i don't know if that's much to compare with. =)

You must use gear for at least 30 days or we won't approve a review. How could you comment on durability? That's one reason why reviews must be approved.

I wasn't trying to review anything. Just saying that I love the way it feels and shoots. I know my shot has never been better, so something is working.

Just to renforce what was posted above, They do have senior tapered shafts in 260 but you have to call to order them. I order one today without any probelm, should be here next week. I can post a review once I get it out on the ice.

How much did the taper cost...same?