Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Stax7

Sport Drinks controversy

Guest Stax7

Damn thats what i forgot all sport. But ive tried that reebok water. I hated it the first time. But the more i have it the more i dont mind it.

The white powerade is the best.

Gatorade ice?

That stuff is really good.

I got to try that new gatorade watermelon stuff though.

Anyways I think that gatorade and powerade taste the same, so it doesn't really matter to me. I drink more propel than anything.

I like Powerade the best, especially the blue one (Mountain Blast) and the green one (Forest Force). The yellow one (Citrus Charge) is okay too but not as good as the other two.

The white powerade is the best.

Gatorade ice?

That stuff is really good.

I got to try that new gatorade watermelon stuff though.

Anyways I think that gatorade and powerade taste the same, so it doesn't really matter to me. I drink more propel than anything.

I think he means the clear grape flavoured powerade. That watermelon gatorade is really good. Come to think of it, all gatorade ice flavours are good.

I started using some other stuff latelly when I go jog it's called Ultima it contains natural sweetners and has no sugar it's expensive though it's like 15$ for a Gatorade size tub.

personally i only really drink powerade, i like both but thats all my rink has..... lol

I use to not like it , but know i drink it all of the time since thats all i can get

Theo, I drink about 2 bottles of vitamin water revive (purple) a day on average. As far as gatorade is concerned, nothing comes close to riptide rush. (purple frost)