Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Stax7

Sport Drinks controversy

I like the light blue and orange powerade. Plus a couple of local stores sell the quarts 2 for $2.

Red or Yellow Gatorade. I didnt like when poweraid was carbonated, tastes a lil better now. Water is best. Propell SUCKS

I like the taste of gatorade better. And just if anyone didn't know gator was made by scientists at flordia university for the gators. Thus the name gatorade.

Red or Yellow Gatorade. I didnt like when poweraid was carbonated, tastes a lil better now. Water is best. Propell SUCKS

Powerade was carbonated? I thought that was only Allsport.

Powerade was carbonated? I thought that was only Allsport.

Yeah, at least around here it was. They both were for some time, thats all my rink had.

Big companys are vultures.Remind you of say microsoft.

I wouldnt say MS are vultures. They were just a revolutionary company. Apple could have been the big boys if they learned how to copyright

Our volleyball tournaments were sponsored by Allsport. That stuff was god awful. No one would drink it... and it was free. I remember drinking powerade instead, but don't remember it being carbonated.

There was a study made public a couple of years ago, apparently that of Powerade, Gatorade and All Sport, the one that works the best for your system is Gatorade and that you should drink 1/3 of a bottle before and the rest after you play.

Big companys are vultures.Remind you of say microsoft.

It had nothing to do with a big company.

If you work for an university and invent something, the invention belongs to the school, not the person who invented it.

Actually, if you drink it before you start excercising it does much more good than drinking it while you are excercising or even after you are done.

Guest phillyfan

If I had to choose between a Yellow Gatorade and a Yellow Powerade, Gatorade would be my pick, but I'd drink either if I am thirsty enough.