Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#28tz

What player are you comparable to?

id have to say dan boyle with a bit of matt cooke. i like to jump up in to the play and rush the puck. i like to shoot alot i have a good slapper and snapshot. I do not have the softest hands but i dont have rock hands either.

I also like to annoy the other team with lots of trash talk and i try to suck them in to taking penalties.

I'm lazy and need to work on my skating but I have a decent shot. Pavel Brendl?

Chadd I'm surprised you've never been invited to Flyers camp. You could make a nice paycheck there with those attributes.

McLeetch. Not that I'm as talented as them, which i'll never be, but if I'm in my end, I can get the puck to almost any of my forwards. I like bringing outlet passing to my team, but I can also let 'er rip once it's in the offensive zone and I get the drop back. My skating can't be compared to Leetch and McCabe's tho.

man i have no idea who i play like. im like the guy that plays d, isnt the fastest guy in the world, has a great shot, cant stickhanle all that well but its imporving, and alwasy trys his hardest. i doubt i play like any NHL player haha if you have any ideas who i play like just give a holla back

i liken myself to steve moore, oh wait he doesnt play in the nhl anymore, my bad

After a comment like that, I'd have to compare you to the biggest asshole in the NHL.

have to say bourque cause im not the bigest defensman but am the smartest, pretty good shot and can stickhandle.

Domi cause I'm a fighter lol j/k.

Seriousally though, If I had to compare myself to someone probably St.Louis because of my agility and quickness.

Matt Cooke. I tend to annoy other players on the ice and draw penalties. I also like to drive to the net too.

Truthfully, I'd say that I'm like a Datsyuk with Rico Fata. I've got some dangles, and my skating is the best part of my game. I'm far from a physical player but I take a lot of dumb penalties. I also don't have a great slap shot, but a good wrister and snapper. I very rarely wind up for the big slapper though..and I'm pretty chippy. I also don't show up for most games, and rarely put all parts of my game together, and don't work very hard..which is where I get the Rico Fata comparisons from.

im like say a dan kordic or bobby probert, well atleast their off ice behavior

ok, you can stop acting like an idiot now.

Are there any undersized NHL'ers with less than great speed, and a not so great (but improving) shot?

If so, I'm that guy

*L*

Alex Daigle before the "comeback". I'm a pure practice player.

Coaches and captains always liked how I can skate, stickhandle and pass.............but in game situations, I'm not worth the big contract. :huh: :P

Twice, I've had strangers ask me to join their teams (intramural and club) after watching me fiddle w/ the puck thinking they were picking up a ringer..........but man when it's gamespeed, I don't have a clue. Might as well be playing a different sport out there.

People have said Kovalchuk.Explosive speed and the ability to score when needed and I'm sorta quiet and just play the game.Oh and I'm a pussy...lol.

Chadd, because i sit the bench, and cant hit the net...

But I can hit the netting above the glass better than anyone

Alex Daigle before the "comeback". I'm a pure practice player.

Coaches and captains always liked how I can skate, stickhandle and pass.............but in game situations, I'm not worth the big contract. :huh: :P

Twice, I've had strangers ask me to join their teams (intramural and club) after watching me fiddle w/ the puck thinking they were picking up a ringer..........but man when it's gamespeed, I don't have a clue. Might as well be playing a different sport out there.

That's exactly my problem. Open hockey syndrome. I look awesome in warmups, messin' around but when it comes to games, I look like Bambi out there. I always hear s**t from my teammates about it.