Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#28tz

What player are you comparable to?

I am liking what I am hear from the older guys. 25 plus :blink:

You guys might not have to carry me off the ice afterall! Heck I am thinking a pickup game at some point in the future would be fun as hell. Better be pretty quick though as our skills wont be getting better. :huh:

I am liking what I am hear from the older guys. 25 plus :blink:

You guys might not have to carry me off the ice afterall! Heck I am thinking a pickup game at some point in the future would be fun as hell. Better be pretty quick though as our skills wont be getting better. :huh:

Next year for the vegas show, a lot of us will be there anyway.

Ive allways been called a russian who can hit, I have russian skills(great with the puck) but i can dish out the hits.

I am liking what I am hear from the older guys.  25 plus  :blink:

You guys might not have to carry me off the ice afterall!  Heck I am thinking a pickup game at some point in the future would be fun as hell.  Better be pretty quick though as our skills wont be getting better.  :huh:

I hate vegas with a passion. However ... Beer and hockey is fine anywhere by me.

You guys might not have to carry me off the ice afterall!  Heck I am thinking a pickup game at some point in the future would be fun as hell.  Better be pretty quick though as our skills wont be getting better.  :huh:

I hate vegas with a passion. However ... Beer and hockey is fine anywhere by me.

I know but it's the most likely time and place for so many people to come together.

You guys might not have to carry me off the ice afterall!  Heck I am thinking a pickup game at some point in the future would be fun as hell.  Better be pretty quick though as our skills wont be getting better.  :ph34r:

I know but it's the most likely time and place for so many people to come together.

Oh Ill be in Vegas if we can confirm hockey somewhere.

I just wont be staying at the hell hole known as Excalibur.

You guys might not have to carry me off the ice afterall!  Heck I am thinking a pickup game at some point in the future would be fun as hell.  Better be pretty quick though as our skills wont be getting better.  :ph34r:

Oh Ill be in Vegas if we can confirm hockey somewhere.

I just wont be staying at the hell hole known as Excalibur.

Paris was pretty nice.

Either Dino Cicarelli or Tommy Holmstrom. I can tip anything and get garbage goals all night long. I'm also small for someone that loves to stand around the crease. But I am no sniper and skate like I have a 40lb bag of dog food on my back.

This is easy......

Zamboni.......

*lol*

Hey, dont get yourself down...slow and steading always gets the job done!!! :lol: Now that I think of it...I may skate as slow as a Zamboni!! :(

I always get called mini domi... my size and style of play can draw pretty sharp comparisons. Domi and Tucker, on good nights I can grind with the best of em.

I play like Darcy Tucker, with a Iginla shot and Datsyuk hands combined with the speed of Brett Hull ... i'm not very fast

Probably like Brad May, someone who is a real grinder, tries real hard but doesn't necessarily score alot, with a fairly good shot, my speed however is like Gagne maybe....

Mike Modano or Patrick O'Sullivan, two way but more offensively minded center that is often described as a freelancer.

Whoever can pass the puck the best in the league. and I'd go with a Hatcher type defenceman though. I'm big. I grind in corners. I love to hit. and I have a decent shot from the point. My passing ability though is easily best in the league, show me a target I'll make sure you get it!