Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickz

Worst stick you've used?

What is the absolute worst stick you guys have used on the ice? Take any factors you may have into consideration. My pick would be this woody... Hespeler 5500 McCarty curve. First, it was pretty heavy even thought it was a wood stick. Thank god I didn't use this stick for long. The blade broke after a couple games and I wasn't stuck with it any longer.

Easton Typhoon shaft. I dont get what the damn hype is or how people could use them. It felt like it was gonna break everytime I used it. And at the time 80 flex was perfect for me. Horrible.

The Gear one piece. I forget the name, I only used it twice. That was enough for me to know that it was junk, and I swiftly gave it away to my friend. Brand new, I could bend the blade in significantly with my hands.

The Gear one piece. I forget the name, I only used it twice. That was enough for me to know that it was junk, and I swiftly gave it away to my friend. Brand new, I could bend the blade in significantly with my hands.

the C-4?

but anyway mine would have to be jofa 7500 woody. just absolute crap

Koho XL. Great attempt at an OPS but what a POS.

ABS blade that had no feel and a fat ... no not PHAT but fat oval shaft that was slippery as all hell.

Per the patterns of those days they came in suck, suckier, and suckiest.

CCM vector 120, worst thing i have ever purchased, i used it for all of 3 minutes and hated it, the worst part about it is i like the stuart curve, nothing is like it, but a stick that bad its not worth it.

Bauer tri flex

Worst.

Stick.

Ever.

the red/silver one has like NO FEEL!! the blade is the thickest i've ever used. If the blade was thinner and the stick was more durable it would be a lot better.

the red/silver one has like NO FEEL!! the blade is the thickest i've ever used. If the blade was thinner and the stick was more durable it would be a lot better.

The red/ silver would have been a great stick if it were not so damn stiff. The friggin thing was like 140 stiff!!

The red/ silver would have been a great stick if it were not so damn stiff. The friggin thing was like 140 stiff!!

yeah i noticed the 102pro stiff was like 120 stiff

cyclone

I actually was somewhat happy with the cyclone...much better than the Ultra Carbon...man that thing was basically a rectangular box with a blade. It looked gross, and felt even grosser.

The old Nike aluminums, you know its bad when a kid in atom can bend it and it stays thay way. Things like a bow now :lol:

bauer 3030 lindros. as a result of this, i came to be known as 'no hands'. i just couldn't shoot with the thing. people would laugh when i shot.

jofa 7500 woody. this followed the bauer 3030, and i was glad when it broke. ohhh terrible. i couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

two in a row...but lately i've been on a good streak of sticks.

bauer 3030 lindros. as a result of this, i came to be known as 'no hands'. i just couldn't shoot with the thing. people would laugh when i shot.

jofa 7500 woody. this followed the bauer 3030, and i was glad when it broke. ohhh terrible. i couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

two in a row...but lately i've been on a good streak of sticks.

Red-silver Triflex, yellow response.