Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

First NHL 06 Trailer

i like how you can actually do some of the things shown in the trailer video unlike the past years.. You can actually do toe drags, kick it off your skate, between the legs etc;

the water bottle knock off is great, net physics is awesome, and the hits are so much better, you don't see someone flying every 2 seconds, like Littman said AI lets you set up plays now and that doesn't mean they're stupider.. I hope he's right

I'll get mine free with one of the promos that is coming up.

Is that the Itech helmet/facial protection promo? Seems like a pretty good deal, if I read it right you get an advanced copy. Could be wrong, though.

Is that the Itech helmet/facial protection promo? Seems like a pretty good deal, if I read it right you get an advanced copy. Could be wrong, though.

Yeah, that's the deal. I believe the shipping may take a few weeks so I doubt it will be an advance copy.

Yeah, that's the deal. I believe the shipping may take a few weeks so I doubt it will be an advance copy.

Do they only that the option for a PC version throught the Itech promo?

ok what is this big promo thing? You buy a helmet/visor combo and you get a free copy of 06??

Correct. Either a HC 100 or 95 plus any facial protection. They have a big 2 page ad in the latest USA Hockey.

ah ok.. i wasn't planning on buying any helmets/visors anytime soon so I guess it won't work for me,, besides I want it for PC cause then you can add all these mods to make the game better.

MORE INFO ON NHL 06!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/sports/nhl06/...box1_060905.asx

About 6 videos, one of which is an interview with the producer, David Littman.

Playstation 2 special feature:

You can play NHL 94

Hahhaa, on the create a player vid., they give him a Jofa lid and a visor, but change his fighting proneness to 'Often.' They've got him all lit up with scars and black eyes and he's so ugly too, but why the Visor, lol?

Sounds like a real tough guy to me.. :lol:

yea but i dont think the different will be much in the graphics. and both systems are great. i hope that he has it in an easy setting, the d just let him walk in

At least their not porting the xbox version from the ps2 version. No more suffering for xbox owners.Next Sakic, the graphics will be a huge difference.....let me guess you have a ps2 right?

oh i'd say im set for about another year or two

Plus you get to make the game better by updating equipment and putting in different sticks, skates, better jersies, better player faces etc;

at least now we won't be seeing Tie Domi or Zdeno Chara pulling toe drags and spinaroonies

Hear Hear :)

n btw jbyun04, goto options or settings etc on 05 and set the volume of on ice sound down along with audience or whatever, that might work!

at least now we won't be seeing Tie Domi or Zdeno Chara pulling toe drags and spinaroonies

Hear Hear :)

n btw jbyun04, goto options or settings etc on 05 and set the volume of on ice sound down along with audience or whatever, that might work!

on ice sounds are the skating sounds, hitting sounds, shot sounds and whistle sounds from the ref. the Crowd Volume on the other hand is the audience :o

I'm used to it though