Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DekeHead

New t'blade model?

* Carbon-System: € 120,-

* Carbon-Runner: € 18,-

How does that compare to the prices of the regular versions in Europe?

The conversion comes out to $144 and $21 US.

Retail price for standard runners in Germany is 12 €, thus the carb runners are 50% more. As for the System I am not sure. If I remember correctly, the standard system retails for around 100 €, so the carb system is approx. +20%.

The US price is usually $15 for the runner so I would guess $20-$25.

damn if it would be 20-25us...that mean 30cnd for a blade that last 3 WEEK(10HRS..)

I think t'blades will be gone in not even 3 years...i'm shocked...when they came eout like 3-4 year ago...everybody whanted them...i used to see 2-4 even 4 guys on a 15 team player using t,blades(playing traval hockey level)

Since this year...i switched to the LS, we were 4 with tblade last year..we are now only 1...(on a count of 14 friend having them last year...only 2 still has them)

The hype with the t,blades is gone now and people are saying it cost too much money for nothing...(10hrs big max 15 hrs) for 25cnd...35cnd for stab that break every 6 month...and when you say light...they are not really ligther than LS2...

T,BLADES did great with their carbon holder...a new hype as come...but i don't think it is smart to say...new product..new price 20% more...they should put their carbon holder on skate like ccm and graf use too...

But with a FAIR price...and I'm living in Montreal(big hockey city)..and i only know 3 hockey shop that have t'blades(they are at 15-30 and 40min away from me) and something i can't even get what i whant

I really liked my t'blades but i think i got screw up by paying 250cnd if not more by season for sharpening blade...i love the fact you can change your blade in 3 minute but beside this...

What would be great to see...A COOL-LOOKING carbon holder with REG BLADE...my perfect holde: T'blade holder with LS2 steel! can't go wrong!!!

ON A SIDE NOTE DAVE: HOW LIGHT ARE THESE CARB HOLDER-BLADES?anything better than the original models?

I realize different rinks have different hardness of ice, but I easily get at least three months before I start to notice the T-Blades aren't quite as sharp. I'm generally on the ice about three times a week and, in the past, I would sharpen my skates about every four to five sessions.

But I think the longer time between sharpening is a bonus. To me, the real benefit is increased turning radius.

I'd like to see T'Blade venture out into goalie skates and come out with a cowling which permits steel replacement. It gets pretty darn expensive having to replace entire cowlings when the steel runs short.

well i'm 15yr,6'1 180 lb...power forward..playing biggest travel league..5x time a weeks...and i couldn't only get 15 hours out of a blade...the only one who used to last really long was my teamate who lasted like 1 month and a half/2 month... bt he was 5'5 145 lbs...

To save me some $$...u used to pay with a good blade for game..and i was playing with crappy(dull) blade for pratice...but that mean...when i was praticing...i wasnt praticing at my 100% because i couldn't turn as sharp...could break as fast(i was sliding on ice) etc..you get an idea...

And i think t'blade are more mental than anything...when you have them..your living the hype...and then when you have a chance to try something else(like trying the great LS holder) you notice that t'blades aren't that great!!!

To save me some $$...u used to pay with a good blade for game..and i was playing with crappy(dull) blade for pratice...but that mean...when i was praticing...i wasnt praticing at my 100% because i couldn't turn as sharp...could break as fast(i was sliding on ice) etc..you get an idea...

Cobraa, this is one of the baddest thing you could have ever done and you are not the only one to do that. Practices are there to improve and with bad blades your were not improving at your maximum potential.

i know..that why i'm so happy with my LS2 holder...i never really liked the prolite3...but i have to admit BNH did a great job with holder...

I think its going retail soon.. From what I heard, it supposed to be sometime this month.

I dont know of anybody who has tblades in the nhl

i wouldn't say that... but certainly the players that wear tblades are german, but most germans, in the nhl, using tblades is probably inaccurate.

I can think of only four Germans that don't use TBlades...Kolzig, Schubert, and Sturm. I believe the other few do wear TBlades. Know that Ehrhoff, Goc, Hecht, and Seidenberg do.

I can think of only four Germans that don't use TBlades...Kolzig, Schubert, and Sturm. I believe the other few do wear TBlades. Know that Ehrhoff, Goc, Hecht, and Seidenberg do.

:huh: Hmmm Now why does Kolzig not wear them?

:rolleyes: Hmmm Now why does Kolzig not wear them?

Hey man, you never know :P Yeah dunno why I listed him