Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whbd18

Your Curve

Looks a bit like a Lidstrom retial curve.

I've just tried cutting an inch or so off the end of a Lidstrom and it's really sweet. Takes a lot of the flex out of the blade for one timers

Didn't think these deserved their own thread, but a nice curve and God knows they have a lot of goals in them:

Oliwa

Does this guy even care his stick has a curve?

Didn't think these deserved their own thread, but a nice curve and God knows they have a lot of goals in them:

Oliwa

Did you ever see Oliwa score that one goal against the Oilers in 2003 when he was with the Flames? He deked Tommy Salo out of his jock...

Oliwa

Did you ever see Oliwa score that one goal against the Oilers in 2003 when he was with the Flames? He deked Tommy Salo out of his jock...

That olympic-fluke-goal-salo? Just kidding....no I did not. He´s my best friend´s favorite player (he is polish as well, you know) that´s why I always joke about the polish hammer B)

I typically go for the Bannana-han (or anything toe). Not that I have a sweet toe-drag or anything - just like the larger sweet spot for slappers, find it easier to point, and to flip the puck in the air for zone clearing pop-flies.