Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ELIASISDGOD

Best Hockey Line

Sakic, Forsberg, Fluery was by far the most unreal line when they were put together.

Oates, Neely, Juneau

Pederson, Middleton, Kruselinski

yea as a devils fan i was a little disappointed when sykora left

You do know that Arnott left first, right?

As a Devils fan I, too, am going to have to go with the 'A' Line.

As a Devils' fan also, what about the Crash Line? - Holik, McKay and Peluso. I still remember Peluso crying on the bench-true personification of what it meant to win the Stanley Cup.

yea as a devils fan i was a little disappointed when sykora left

You do know that Arnott left first, right?

As a Devils fan I, too, am going to have to go with the 'A' Line.

As a Devils' fan also, what about the Crash Line? - Holik, McKay and Peluso. I still remember Peluso crying on the bench-true personification of what it meant to win the Stanley Cup.

...Now I feel like a dick for leaving them out. I was still pretty young at the time, but I could appreciate the way they could change the pace and momentum of a game with one, good, hard-fought shift.

Mike Peluso crying on the bench for the last two or three minutes of Game 4 against the Wings is an image that will never, ever leave me. I really didn't understand it then; I do now, though.

Krutov+Larionov+Makarov

Shanahan+Oates+Hull

Jagr+Lemieux+(Stevens/Tocchet/Recchi/Francis)

Kurri+Gretzky+(Tikkanen,Anderson,Messier,Robitaille)

EDIT: Bure,Mogilny,Fedorov as juniors like all-star said above B)

The Jagr - Francis - Lemieux line was the best I ever saw play. I was lucky enough to see Francis's behind the back between the legs, out of the air goal in MLG, that was pretty decent.

The Jagr - Francis - Lemieux line was the best I ever saw play. I was lucky enough to see Francis's behind the back between the legs, out of the air goal in MLG, that was pretty decent.

when did they play together? I thought lemieux and francis were always on different lines since both are centers. The only time they would have been on the same line was the PP. Also I don't think Jagr and Lemieux played that much together either when Ronnie was there, since Jags was a rookie during the cup runs he was on the 3rd and 2nd lines, and in Lemieux comeback they only played sparingly on the same line. Correct me if I'm wrong since I am not certain, but that's what I remember.

when did they play together? I thought lemieux and francis were always on different lines since both are centers. The only time they would have been on the same line was the PP. Also I don't think Jagr and Lemieux played that much together either when Ronnie was there, since Jags was a rookie during the cup runs he was on the 3rd and 2nd lines, and in Lemieux comeback they only played sparingly on the same line. Correct me if I'm wrong since I am not certain, but that's what I remember.

Check out the top three…Pretty sure this was the year they were the top line.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/leagues...0000501996.html

Yeah I don't remember but you could be right, but still Mario and Ronnie are both centers but again I think mario missed a lot of that season with injuries and what not, was that the cancer season?

speaking of lines why isn't there good line names any more?

does West Coast Express count?

Naslund-Morrison-Bertuzzi

:rolleyes:

The Alex Tanguay, Milan Hejduk and Peter Forsberg line is called the AMP line

Great old time hockey line name- Bulldog Line- NY Rangers- Walt Tkachuk, Bill Fairbairn, Dave Balon. Tough as nails second line in early 70's.

Rick Middleton, Barry Peterson, and Keith Crowder(not sure about the 18) but Peterson to Middleton lit the lamp alot in the 80's at the Gahden.

What about Dale Hawerchuk, Paul MacLean and ? The Jets could score.

Great line from OHL- Peterborough Petes- Mike Ricci, Tie Domi, and ? Domi rode shotgun and killed anybody who touched Ricci. I watched them on a Saturday night in Peterborough, then Sunday afternoon against Cornwall Royals. Domi was thrown out by 5 minute mark of 1st period for taking care of business!

Trottier, Bossy, and Gillies- Long Island Lighting Company. When Trots passed to Bossy a goal was automatic. Best pure goal scorer: # 22 Mike Bossy.

Later took Gillies off the line to form Gillies- Butch Goring, and Dwayne "Dog" Sutter. That line was trouble city.

As much as I can't stand the Flyers give credit to Bill Barber, Bobby Clarke, and Reggie MacLeish. They kept the Flyers on the scoreboard while Schultz, Saleski, and Kelly were in the box.

speaking of lines why isn't there good line names any more?

does West Coast Express count?

Naslund-Morrison-Bertuzzi

:rolleyes:

The Alex Tanguay, Milan Hejduk and Peter Forsberg line is called the AMP line

not the best line, but skyline- Niewendyk, Ponickarovsky, Antrapov

Great old time hockey line name- Bulldog Line- NY Rangers- Walt Tkachuk, Bill Fairbairn, Dave Balon. Tough as nails second line in early 70's.

Rick Middleton, Barry Peterson, and Keith Crowder(not sure about the 18) but Peterson to Middleton lit the lamp alot in the 80's at the Gahden.

What about Dale Hawerchuk, Paul MacLean and ? The Jets could score.

Great line from OHL- Peterborough Petes- Mike Ricci, Tie Domi, and ? Domi rode shotgun and killed anybody who touched Ricci. I watched them on a Saturday night in Peterborough, then Sunday afternoon against Cornwall Royals. Domi was thrown out by 5 minute mark of 1st period for taking care of business!

Trottier, Bossy, and Gillies- Long Island Lighting Company. When Trots passed to Bossy a goal was automatic. Best pure goal scorer: # 22 Mike Bossy.

Later took Gillies off the line to form Gillies- Butch Goring, and Dwayne "Dog" Sutter. That line was trouble city.

As much as I can't stand the Flyers give credit to Bill Barber, Bobby Clarke, and Reggie MacLeish. They kept the Flyers on the scoreboard while Schultz, Saleski, and Kelly were in the box.

LOL I forgot about LILCO...I grew up 1 mi from the Coliseum and hated them then...still do!

About the Flyers, it was Reggie Leach. Rick Macleish was the second line center. He had a touch around the net, too. Little brain freeze on the Flyers!!