Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrhky36

bag invaders

i recently found a turtle in my bag when i was pulling out my skates. i know other i skate with have found mice from time to time. i was wondering what else you guys/gals have found in your bag.

Yep my dog always used to lie in my hockey bag and chew bones, on the outside of my bag i had some of the stuff off the bone, then open the bag up Oh theres a bone!

I keep my bag in my room so I dont have to worry about that stuff.But when it was in my garage, i found sunflower seeds and dog food in my bag,most likely from mice..

Man, you guys must be playing in some nasty rinks! Mice! That's beyond gross.

I found that stuff at my house, and im sure thats where other prople found their stuff.

that would be awesome to find aturtle in your bag!! kindof creepy tho. all i ever find is my dogs chew toys

I keep my equipment in the garage and once there was a big assed spider in there. It was pretty funny actually as I had half my gear on when it crawled out and I screamed and ran like a little girl. My teammates can't laugh as they did the same thing! Once we got our senses we hunted it down with our sticks, that spider is plenty dead now.

It was a whopper of a spider though!

JJ

I found an exacto blade that I have know idea how it got there, aswell as socks that I havent seen in a while and then theres the mystery of my disspearing slash guards that seem to come and go and that I can never find them when I need them.

I found a placostamus(sp)? in my bag, the ugly fish people put in there tanks to clean them. It was all dried up like it was stuffed lol. It jumped out of my tank into my bag.

Cat toys, dog bones

haha yeah same here. My cats have these small fake mice they play with and they always put them in my skates and gloves.

I keep my equipment in the garage and once there was a big assed spider in there. It was pretty funny actually as I had half my gear on when it crawled out and I screamed and ran like a little girl. My teammates can't laugh as they did the same thing! Once we got our senses we hunted it down with our sticks, that spider is plenty dead now.

It was a whopper of a spider though!

JJ

yeah a kid on my team had a rat crawl out of he skate when he was about to put it on. This was about 10 min. before a game and all of us came running and yelling out of the locker room. The people there to watch the game and the other team were a little freaked out. We looked like idiots. :lol:

About a year ago I came home from a tournament and was emptyin out my bag to air everythin out because it REEKED for some reason.. but any ways I reached in and pulled out a big slimy Walleye...I guess someone from one of the other teams stayin at the same hotel as my team must've slipped it in there as a joke...cuz if it was someone on my team I would've gotten the "sooo hows your hockey bag hehehe" next time I walked into the locker room, but I still haven't found out who did it...

Found a squirrel in mine once. Looked later and it turned out he brought some acorns in there with him as well.

In my bag is an unknow creature which eats/steals tape ;)

Many of my teammates also have such a creature inhabiting their hockey bags...

I aired my stuff out on the ropes like outside stopping people from parking on the grass at rinks and stuff. It was between my 2nd and third game and we had 2 hours so i thought itd be good.

But then during warmups i notice that something is kinda crawling up my arm, i could feel it tingle.

I took my glove off and ants all over. I skated off to the bench and ripped everything off the top of my body and ran to the locker room.

I came back about half way through the first everyone was laughing at me.

This was inline too. I was kinda surprised it took so long for me to notice them. There was a WHOLE bunch of them believe me!