Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Trade Tracker

He's scored 30 goals 3 out of the past 4 season. Had an off year last year, but is still young. TSN said the trade was because of his brother, but I think it goes beyond that. He said he wanted to play here before the incident.

White to Minnesota for a 4th rounder (maybe 5th)

Hnidy to Atlanta for a Nashvilles 4th rounder

Looks like Ottawa may be clearing up some cap space.

He's scored 30 goals 3 out of the past 4 season. Had an off year last year, but is still young. TSN said the trade was because of his brother, but I think it goes beyond that. He said he wanted to play here before the incident.

White to Minnesota for a 4th rounder (maybe 5th)

Hnidy to Atlanta for a Nashvilles 4th rounder

Looks like Ottawa may be clearing up some cap space.

There was serious talk that Carolina wasn't going to make a qualifying offer to him. Essentially, they got a conditional pick for a guy they were considering releasing.

Ya, I've been watching it for a little while. I don't mind the 4th rounder. Once he said he wanted to come to Toronto is kind've put'em in a bind. They still have to spend money in Carolina, there is a minimum to the cap and it was safer to trade and sign'em for cheap (1.5) than to have them qualify him and then us to trade for him then. Also the threat they could just hold onto him.

THE BOSTON BRUINS TODAY ACQUIRED FORWARD BRAD ISBISTER FROM THE EDMONTON OILERS IN EXCHANGE FOR THE BRUINS 4TH ROUND PICK IN THE 2006 ENTRY DRAFT!

I wish the first news of the day was a bit more exciting.

THE BOSTON BRUINS TODAY ACQUIRED FORWARD BRAD ISBISTER FROM THE EDMONTON OILERS IN EXCHANGE FOR THE BRUINS 4TH ROUND PICK IN THE 2006 ENTRY DRAFT!

Wow, I sure hope this isn't the "huge" trade that O'Connell mentioned a few times. :lol:

Mike Knuble:

2000-01: 82 GP 7-13-20

2001-02: 54 GP 8-6-14

2002-03: 75 GP 30-29-59

2003-04: 82 GP 21-25-46

Brad Isbister:

2001-02: 79 GP, 17-21-38

2002-03: 66 GP, 13-15-28

2003-04: 51 GP, 10-8-18

2005-06: ?????

Playing next to Joe Thornton definitely has its perks.

Wow, I sure hope this isn't the "huge" trade that O'Connell mentioned a few times. :lol:

Well, O'Connell doesn't have much to work with right now. I'm not sure what he is thinking of doing.

Mike Knuble:

2000-01: 82 GP 7-13-20

2001-02: 54 GP 8-6-14

2002-03: 75 GP 30-29-59

2003-04: 82 GP 21-25-46

Brad Isbister:

2001-02: 79 GP, 17-21-38

2002-03: 66 GP, 13-15-28

2003-04: 51 GP, 10-8-18

2005-06: ?????

Playing next to Joe Thornton definitely has its perks.

Murray firing shots on net didn't hurt, either. Knuble was the beneficiary of being the least worry of that line and didn't get the attention of Murray and Thornton.

great move by the blues. brewer is a great big mobile defenseman. i think he can put up some pretty good offensive numbers outside of the oilers.

St Louis won out on that trade. 3 young d-men for an aging, expensive vet.

Yeah, tell me about it. Should have kept the three, and went out and SIGNED somebody.

I like Kevin Lowe, but you gotta wonder what he's doing back there!

St Louis won out on that trade.  3 young d-men for an aging, expensive vet.

Yeah, tell me about it. Should have kept the three, and went out and SIGNED somebody.

I like Kevin Lowe, but you gotta wonder what he's doing back there!

you never know, i think he might turn around and trade pronger somewhere else. to me he doesn't seem to fit into their speed style team play.