Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miike

Fantasy Hockey

I started the fantasy baseball so there :P

How would you like a chocolate covered pretzel ;) ;) ... Chadd knows what im talking about here...

Yeah ill be in for the Yahoo MSH hockey as well. It should be nice that I can actually pick my players this year.

We should use officepools.com. We can pick players this way:

-each participant has 100 tokens

-there are two live drafts held

-all players names are in a hat and then the mod draws a player.

-the bidding then begins on the player.

Since you don't know when or which day the best players will be drawn you must spend smartly.

Sounds like a lot of fun if you have a bunch of time to kill every day. :rolleyes:

It would only take about 1-2 hours.

i'll do it! hockey or football as long as its free. how would it work? everyone join in the MSH leauge and see who could get teh most points? i would actually try to keep up with this one. usually i fall way behind :o

yahoo ain't that great...you have to check it everyday to make sure the players who have a game are actually PLAYING and not benched...at least that was how the one I was in was run...

yahoo ain't that great...you have to check it everyday to make sure the players who have a game are actually PLAYING and not benched...at least that was how the one I was in was run...

You can make the changes as far in advance as you would like. I know people who spend 10 minutes to make the roster changes for an entire week.