Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cobrAA

Paul Kariya Pro pattern SMU...

Well...i already have heard of kariya blade....but nothing really much...i saw on profile in lefty

And WOW these blade are kinda my dream curve...pretty straight(kinda modano) then open up( kinda of iginla)

it like a iginla but strait curve no mid curve....like pretty closed... i really like it!!

Any one know some curve like this??

Thnaks

Alex

Well...i already have heard of kariya blade....but nothing really much...i saw on profile in lefty

And WOW these blade are kinda my dream curve...pretty straight(kinda modano) then open up( kinda of iginla)

it like a iginla but strait curve no mid curve....like pretty closed... i really like it!!

Thnaks

Alex

I agree Cobra. I've always wanted to try it myself but was not lucky enough to acquire one in RH.

oh damn you chadd lolll...if im good...i think it was pretty close to what my wood messier stick was looking like 4 year ago when i was playing peewee....best curve ever!!!!

but this stick was only offered in JR...i needed a INT or even a SR...

Guest Marcelo Cordoba

I have a LH Paul Kariya...game used. :D

In all seriousness, someone had a Dimitrakos XN10 on here awhile back that is a righthanded version of "KP."

kariya1.JPG

topkraftkariya.jpg

they are out there. you just have to dig around a call places. i've still got a couple kp z-carbs left and maybe a synth. ops pop up on ebay sometimes, that's your best bet really. places that sell used gear of teams that have steve kariya (yes, paul's brother uses the same curve, but mirrored RH) on their team.

I have a LH Paul Kariya...game used. :D

In all seriousness, someone had a Dimitrakos XN10 on here awhile back that is a righthanded version of "KP."

i have a Dimitrakos XN10 , i love the curve but i hate the stiffness of the stick so yeah...

Thnaks

Alex

Yeah, the Roberts Hespeller blade is identical (to the Inno Kariya at least), from what I can tell. I still have an old Inno Kariya that's broken at the heel, so it's tough to say it's an exact match, but it looks bang on. Since I think Inno made the Hesp Roberts blade, odds are it is.

Here's a pic of what my Inno Kariya looked like when it was new for you to reference (I don't have a digital camera (I know, I'm a caveman) so can't take a pic of the Hesp. Roberts that I have, but it looks pretty much like this (to me at least, but this pic angle makes it appear to be a bit more of a heel curve than it is):

innovativekariya1jp.jpg

I bought my Roberts Hesp blade from Road Runner. I don't know if he has any more, but he could at least tell you where he got his if you can't find some on the net. If in a pinch, PM me as I might be able to part with mine if I win this auction I'm currently bidding on (as I will have a different blade to replace it with).

Also, if you like this kind of curve, you might also check out C. Adams' Louisville pro curve. Similar properties (at least on my XN10 version its loosely similar).

I have a barely used RH KP Synergy Grip in 100 Flex. I'd be willing to part with it for a lot of things including any TPS ops in the P27 curve and anything in a styles97 pattern. I am right handed and use pretty much anything that's in/or around a 100 flex.

i live in QUEBEC...their some place who sell Hespener but none sell Inno... i will try to check for a robert curve

and thanks guys i never thought PK synergy were meaning paul kariya curve...i saw some on internet...i thouth it was one of those OPS with a name plate like L-45 JK100 etc...