Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hehatemefrisbee

Weird sticks at Wings camp....

the stick looks similar to a zero-g (material wise)...the graphics i've never seen before though, it doesnt look like an ops but maybe thats just the pic

the stick looks similar to a zero-g (material wise)...the graphics i've never seen before though, it doesnt look like an ops but maybe thats just the pic

It reminds me of those old Mission sticks, the shitty wood/carbon ones that were around 25 pounds.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba

Those are the new Warrior sticks. They are in different colors, including one I saw in a neon lime green yesterday while in Anaheim.

Needless to way, LOUD and lightweight! The stick I picked up was marked 409g, but the balance was incredible.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba

One of the sticks was called "Mac Daddy" and they had something to the effect of "Players Club" on it.

I can't see why Shanahan and Lang would decide out of the blue to move to some old Koho shafts for the new season. Being brand new Warrior sticks makes a whole lot more sense.

On that note, I wonder why Shanny decided to ditch the aluminums?

That really sucks.....seing as those are the new Inno's, im going to be using that ugly arse thing. That is THE ugliest stick I have ever seen in my opinion.

....or you can buy in bulk for the 1100/Novius/True-One, possibly even get them on close-out.

One of the sticks was called "Mac Daddy" and they had something to the effect of "Players Club" on it.

same as the lax line.

naming gloves and elbows/shouldies and then just carrying it over to the puck line of things...we've got some originality champs here

looks like a hespeler

nah, not a hespeler. It doesnt look like any of their old sticks, and we know they arent making anything right now.

Actually, since the Forzani Group bought the rights to Hespeler they've been rolling out sticks in all the Sport Chek stores. They even released a new model of Nemesis last week (again).

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
What will the price range be, Marcelo?

I don't rep Warrior. Sorry.