Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaptainZbubble

Gretzky's grip

a few weeks ago i was up in toronto and

visited the Wayne Gretzky resturant. they had

his stick in a show case and i noticed that he used a foam looking handle

with the name jonny gripper on it. has anyone ever used one and are they still avalible?

Thanks,

CaptainZbubble

I have a great lead on the original "Jack the Gripper" endorsed by Wayne Gretzky in the package. I am working getting more info. Should know more tomorrow.

Shouldn't I get Bonus points for proving Ljack wrong...lol

Hockey Monkey has the Commander grip if you wnat it. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago with a blade. Didn't really like it that much though.

I have a great lead on the original "Jack the Gripper" endorsed by Wayne Gretzky in the package. I am working getting more info. Should know more tomorrow.

not like it's all that hard to do. I saw a couple of reports saying they went out of business, guess they were wrong.

I have a great lead on the original "Jack the Gripper" endorsed by Wayne Gretzky in the package.  I am working getting more info. Should know more tomorrow.

not like it's all that hard to do. I saw a couple of reports saying they went out of business, guess they were wrong.

They did go out of business. I would bet that Hespeler used to put them on the wood sticks, and then the shafts when Wayne was with them. Fair guess? B)

When did Gretz dump Hespeler? Also, I know this is off topic, but is can you get the Gretz 80's style Hespeler pants anywhere (like the ones they custom made for him)?

I can get them. Anyone interested in the grips??

On another note:

Dan not sure what your talking about. Wayne only used Hespeler products during the few years of his career. (Rangers) Wayne only ever wore CCM Supra pants. Anything else was a shell with a logo or re-logoed.

What 80's pants are you talking about?

I can get them. Anyone interested in the grips??

On another note:

Dan not sure what your talking about. Wayne only used Hespeler products during the few years of his career. (Rangers) Wayne only ever wore CCM Supra pants. Anything else was a shell with a logo or re-logoed.

What 80's pants are you talking about?

I would be interested in trying one out.

Oh I would like to try one out too, I though you were selling them. Also The pants he wore during his last year in NY. I remember reading an article about him and his custom Hespeler pants and gloves. I will try and find it but no guarentees.

Oh, ok that must have been what they were. I just wanted to know becuase I really like heavy pants and would have like to try and get my hands on a pair. Ya those Classic gloves were HUGE though. Ok well since he is selling them, how much will 1 or 2 set me back?