Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hehatemefrisbee

Ugliest pads?

What are "Litespeeds?"

They were a small company in Ontario that battled with poor customer service as they were trying to break into the goalie market. Hung around for a couple years before disappearing off the internet. Towards the end they were building a pretty good following of supporters. They made inexpensive pads and gloves that were decent quality. Their claim to fame was a completely bindingless trapper. I don't know for sure if the company itself still exists or not, but their website is definitely gone.

looks like it's time to reopen this thread again...

I just ran across a potential candidate for "ugliest pads" while browsing eBay...

litespeeds.jpg

:o

Those actually remind me of the Blockades

He had just been recalled from Jokerit by the Bruins so he was still wearing all of his Euro gear. Mask, pants, blocker, trapper and pads. Which is why none of it was Boston colours. They simply peeled off the adhesive facing with the advertising (bed sheet pattern) on the blocker and pads...

Tim Thomas had the same pads when he played for them

I actually saw Tim Thomas in those same pads (and gear) only without the stickers during a preseason game against the leafs.

My pics, Leafs vs. Bruins Sept. 20th, Copps Colliseum in Hamilton.

:P

LOL I was at that game aswell!!!

The only Leafs game I saw!! Where did you sit??

As far as I can remember we were in section 122 row 14? 15? Good seats. They were centre Ice and pretty low. You never get seats like that at the ACC. :)

Tim Thomas had the same pads when he played for them

I actually saw Tim Thomas in those same pads (and gear) only without the stickers during a preseason game against the leafs.

My pics, Leafs vs. Bruins Sept. 20th, Copps Colliseum in Hamilton.

:P

LOL I was at that game aswell!!!

The only Leafs game I saw!! Where did you sit??

As far as I can remember we were in section 122 row 14? 15? Good seats. They were centre Ice and pretty low. You never get seats like that at the ACC. :)

Ah ha yeah the ACC is so expensive!!That is why we got tickets there!! I was at the Boston end right behind the net like 15 rows up, and the tickets where dirt cheap!! Like 50 bucks I think, i got a special deal with them from the Maple Leafs insider email I get.

I wanted to go this year, but I don't think they had it at Copps.

I was at the Boston end right behind the net like 15 rows up, and the tickets where dirt cheap!! Like 50 bucks I think, i got a special deal with them from the Maple Leafs insider email I get.

Check out those Flyers tickets, twenty bucks apiece (cheapest ones)!

I was at the Boston end right behind the net like 15 rows up, and the tickets where dirt cheap!! Like 50 bucks I think, i got a special deal with them from the Maple Leafs insider email I get.

Check out those Flyers tickets, twenty bucks apiece (cheapest ones)!

Yeah but they are also like last in the league!!LMAO

Only if Pittsburgh moved to Hamilton.

71799091CM007_Boston_Bruins031802_lower.jpg

these are hideous IMO

Joey MacDonald, Bruins picked him up from the Red Wings. Off waivers I believe. If I remember he was wearing the same pads in red/white with Detroit.

Joey MacDonald, Bruins picked him up from the Red Wings. Off waivers I belive. If I remember he was wearing the same pads in red/white with Detroit.

Good call... Joey MacDonald had the same pads in Detroit before he got the V2 Swirl pads.

joeymacdonald.jpg