Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gongshow11

rap song help

i dont care...who cares if we like different types of music, then he goes makin jokes of it, do u do this to different colored people too?

I've been listening to rap since before you had bowel control, kid. I goof on what was mentioned because I just don't care for the newer stuff. If you're going to continue to take everything so personal, I'll do my best to get Dr. Phil to join the site to pacify you.

Milonakis is 30...and not funny.

i obviously am perry

mack, how is milonakis 30? he sounds like a kid

EDIT : rephrase, how does milonakis sound like a kid at 30?

theres alot of sandy vaginas in this thread, but i think we all agree that milonakis sucks grundle

Okay, that's certainly descriptive, but I think you're going to have to translate that for the older guys..... :unsure:

4 pages arguing about rappers, and no one mentions Big L? In my opinion he was one of the best rappers ever.

how could i forget Big L, where was i? yes best rapper ever.

I like how it's bad Mase is a reverend instead of a drug dealer. I'd rather hear his old school "junk" over the new mainstream rap.

I also agree Biggie was the best of all time. With Eazy E in a close second :ph34r:

Canadian hip hop is were its at : Classified.Dl Incognito.Swollen Members etc.

G-Unit was really going down hill untill they signed Spider Loc who's pretty good and M.O.P. who are amazing and the best thing G-Unit has to offer IMO.

Ma$e went soft, he's a reverend. I bet he flops.

welcome back, welcome back, wellllcommme baaaaaack :P , haven't seen you on this board in a while sly

why did ma$e leave bad boy? another "beef"?

g-unit took a huge hit when they lost game because no matter what people think, dre is still so much more respected than fifty, and to see fifty fight with dre really didnt help. g-unit is out signing all the old rappers with washed out careers. mobb deep's career was ended by jay z before it started, and mase's attempt to return was absolutely brutal.

blackwallstreet has had a great year with mixtapes, and the new group is m.o.b. (game, cyserro(rockstar) , technique, and someone else). they should be good.

by the way, im pretty sure dre announced the cancellation of DETOX due to his commitment with the Stat Quo album